+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

unangela

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
unangela said:
Hi Guys

I received RPRF email today.

I have a question. I paid Landing Fee When I submitted Federal Application total is $2080. Do I need to send this receipt through Case Specific? or call CIC about this?

Another question is, I changed my job. Do I need to update CIC about my new job. I am AINP-SRS Postgraduate Stram Without Job offer.
Thank you
Anyone knows. Do I need to update the schedule A background form? because I changed the job. Please give mesome advice. Thank you.

Missin_U

Dec 20, 2016
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Spoke to a friend that went through the process already and she said that the RPRF should be paid after receiving the email stating the outstanding docs and there isn't a specific request for the RPRF

mayub

Oct 19, 2016
unangela said:
Anyone knows. Do I need to update the schedule A background form? because I changed the job. Please give mesome advice. Thank you.
I'm not sure about your query but if you can see the matter from the email below it says the information in the schedule A should be complete before submitting the application. so if you get a new job after submitting your application it shouldn't be a problem. You can update it to be on the safer side but if we follow whats written then it's asking for the info before submitting the application.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever isthe most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information. If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
winnipeg141 said:
Anyone did upfront medical when submitting application to cic? It looks like MR request takes about 12 months these days. I think most likely CIC will ask me to do medical again as it is valid for 12 months only.
Was your medical updated after linking your account? If yes and passed then you should be fine if not you might have to do it again.

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hi, guys,

I got the reminder email today.

Regarding updates to schedule A, since I am moving to a new address next month, should I update this to schedule A and mail to them now?

Or should I wait until I actually move, then update schedule A and mail it to them?

Thanks,

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Inland
I got the reminder mail as well, this is a generic mail that was sent to some batch of applicants that have received AOR before CIO transfer file to Ottawa.
As you know, you don't need to submit Pcc , pay rprf fee before you can get AOR. The mail was sent to remind the applicants that haven't done any of those to avoid delay in their application.
At the end of the PDF it was clearly written that you should ignore if you have done all they listed.
The mail is a proactive measure.

I submitted schedule A form, pcc, paid rprf fee before submitting and I still receive the mail.

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Inland
624299166 said:
Hi, guys,

I got the reminder email today.

Regarding updates to schedule A, since I am moving to a new address next month, should I update this to schedule A and mail to them now?

Or should I wait until I actually move, then update schedule A and mail it to them?

Thanks,
I moved to another apartment also but what I did was to notify them through case specific web form and it was updated.
I was addressed with my new address on the reminder mail that was sent to me.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
AABH said:
Today I got this email too (AOR received on December 22, 2016) , I sent PCC and RPRF receipt to CIO - Sydney this morning because I didn't submit them when I sent my PR application on September 2016

Also I am thinking to do upfront medical exam on February or March 2017 :)
Hello AABH,

Did you mail them a hard copy of the PCC and RPRF receipt or did you just upload soft copies via Case Specific Enquiry?

Please any other person who has this information should please respond

Thank you

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
No, Review of medical results still showing "Not needed at this time". I have attached the medical notification document with my package. I see you have done upfront recently. What status is showing online in regards to your medical results?

Thanks

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
Was your medical updated after linking your account? If yes and passed then you should be fine if not you might have to do it again.

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Question for all those people who got that PDF reminder email from CIO.

Are you guys mailing them a physical RPRF payment receipt even after submitting it online via Case Specific enquiry? I have submitted my RPRF recipt via case specific enquiry, but I am not sure if I should also courier them a physical copy of the receipt. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
I moved to another apartment also but what I did was to notify them through case specific web form and it was updated.
I was addressed with my new address on the reminder mail that was sent to me.
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

but I have not moved yet. I will move next month. so I don't know if I should notify them I am moving before it actually happens. :( :( :( ??? ??? ???

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
myson said:
Hello AABH,

Did you mail them a hard copy of the PCC and RPRF receipt or did you just upload soft copies via Case Specific Enquiry?

Please any other person who has this information should please respond

Thank you
They tell you to do one of two ways
I did both , I mailed the original PCC & physical copy of RPRF receipt and uploaded copies via CSE ;)

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
I just checked. My medical showing PASSED. So looks like they may not ask to go for 2nd medical.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started