vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hello all my Time line is below pls give your opinion.

I applied for SINP nomination Program
I received my nomination on 28 Nov 2017
Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
I received AOR From CIC on 13 Feb 2018.
Now i check my status on line using my UCI number it is "In Process"
Now what is next ???
When i get next update and i get visa or not?
Pls tell me your answer pls
See my previous post.

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks to everybody who shared information about their second MR. Makes me feel marginally better that I am not the only one.
My first MR forms did not have any numbers or information, and second MR forms have my UCI, IME and all that. So yeah, perhaps the officer screwed up. I am worried though, as I did upfront medical and CIC kept telling me that they did not have it. So I assumed that they want me to redo the medical.
I will try calling them tomorrow, but if any of you reaches them, please update us all. I called at least 4 times today, listened to all the options and info for 5 minutes each time, and did not get through.
Any update ??

cloud111

Aug 9, 2016
Any update ??
I had no IME number on my MR, but doctor got it from UCI on 7th of March. I was also afraid and sent web form yesterday, however today i can see online that my medicals are received by IRCC. No response to my webform request yet, hope it will not delay my application now :)

Champs88

Dec 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Hi guys,

I got my MR on Feb 28 and did my medicals on Mar 1, I've noticed that in the first screen on MyCIC account it says submitted however if I go to the second screen it says:

"Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Its been 2 weeks and it changed from we requested medicals to this!!! any guesses why is this happening? or maybe someone in the same boat?

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I sent mine 2 days ago, I only have the automated response back. No confirmation of receipt of the document yet. I hear it takes a couple of days to get a response but I am not sure how long after the response the status changes on mycic account to medical received or passed because the respond they usually send just tells you they are forwarding the document to the appropriate department, not sure how long that process takes

I did it the same way yesterday. Did you got any message after sumbitting it except the one from CEC ? I got the thank u msg from CEC but did you got any message after that or just this email you posted a proof for ?
Thank u

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I had the same issue. It seems there was an error on the medical request for almost every one who got medical request on Feb 28 because the forms were not properly generated and had no IME, my status changed to you do not need a medical after my initial medical request from feb 28 and I got another medical request on March 12 which had all the details of my application. So they would most likely send you another request for medical. Since you already did your medical, your best bet is to send CIC a copy of your e medical information sheet via CSE.

Hi guys,

I got my MR on Feb 28 and did my medicals on Mar 1, I've noticed that in the first screen on MyCIC account it says submitted however if I go to the second screen it says:

"Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Its been 2 weeks and it changed from we requested medicals to this!!! any guesses why is this happening? or maybe someone in the same boat?

Reactions: Champs88
Jan 24, 2018
I called Cic now and the agent mentioned the first request was canceled that was why they sent another request. She has requested they link my emedical (if you notice your emedical has an IME #) with my file. I have also sent my proof of medical via web form.

Reactions: Champs88

Champs88

Dec 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
I had the same issue. It seems there was an error on the medical request for almost every one who got medical request on Feb 28 because the forms were not properly generated and had no IME, my status changed to you do not need a medical after my initial medical request from feb 28 and I got another medical request on March 12 which had all the details of my application. So they would most likely send you another request for medical. Since you already did your medical, your best bet is to send CIC a copy of your e medical information sheet via CSE.
Thanks!! I just noticed what you said about the Email missing the IME number however I called CIC and the girl told me that my husband's Medicals are showing in the system but not mine, she told me to call back my physician to let him know about this issue, BTW I never received the second MR request.

I also asked her about my security check (since I got BGIP on Feb 28) and she said they haven't started yet, seems that it'll take a little longer to get the golden Email...... God's willing we will all have our PR soon :D:D:D:D

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Good day! Does your medical result shows individually if you are in a family application... i mean i have a son and a wife. If my application showed that i have passed the medical exam does it also mean that my wife and son passed the medical? Hope someone can answer

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
Good day! Does your medical result shows individually if you are in a family application... i mean i have a son and a wife. If my application showed that i have passed the medical exam does it also mean that my wife and son passed the medical? Hope someone can answer
I applied with spouse. Medical results shows passed for myself only. However, I called and confirmed if all the fees and results are received for the whole family. And they confirmed with positive response.

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
I applied with spouse. Medical results shows passed for myself only. However, I called and confirmed if all the fees and results are received for the whole family. And they confirmed with positive response.
Thanks for thr reply :)

nsakib520

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Hi, did your medical show up as passed on your mycic account
Not yet..

I sent a second IRCC Webform with the updated eMedical Info sheet from clinic with date of submission on Mar 6, 2018 and got a reply from a different agent on Mar 14, 2018 which was similar to previous reply with a change in one line saying:

"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the received by the responsible office."