+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I wish you good luck. May you and me receive the PPR the same day. But it is disheartening there has not been even a change in our background check. I was expecting that to change by now before a decision is achieved.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
To be honest, I would like to share something. I know many members already talking about this and had same questions like me.

So, Why an international person getting PR in 4 months just because it is online?
We studied here, working here, helping their community already. On other side, they will do when they arrived here.
I don't understand your logics , procedure and management CIC!!! They can do medical request, Security, criminality , DM everything in 4 months!!! :rolleyes:. But when it comes to economic class paper based app. they are doing it in 4X4=16 or more than 16 months.

Isn't it injustice to people who are already in Canada and helping to develop Canada and its society.
Don't you think guys we should do something ??

I know its sounds freaky or something like that, but we can not do anything........:(. I am unemployed since 3 months, I just can not handle mental pressure now...

I would be don't mind if it will take 16 months but I am not working and can not work for other too.
Apologize for this post and hats off to Dec 15 and Jan 16 applicants.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
When CIC has nothing to say they always put up the excuse of security check. But if they can process Express Entry within 6 months why so different with us?

I hate waiting too and its driving me nuts too but there is nothing we can do at this stage i guess.

To be honest, I would like to share something. I know many members already talking about this and had same questions like me.

So, Why an international person getting PR in 4 months just because it is online?
We studied here, working here, helping their community already. On other side, they will do when they arrived here.
I don't understand your logics , procedure and management CIC!!! They can do medical request, Security, criminality , DM everything in 4 months!!! :rolleyes:. But when it comes to economic class paper based app. they are doing it in 4X4=16 or more than 16 months.

Isn't it injustice to people who are already in Canada and helping to develop Canada and its society.
Don't you think guys we should do something ??

I know its sounds freaky or something like that, but we can not do anything........:(. I am unemployed since 3 months, I just can not handle mental pressure now...

I would be don't mind if it will take 16 months but I am not working and can not work for other too.
Apologize for this post and hats off to Dec 15 and Jan 16 applicants.

Mar2016

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
BC Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, ns
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Sept2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2016
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront Jan2017
Med's Done....
Dec2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully within16months timeframe
Macky
I've same situation like you
Unemployed and close wp
March16 applicant
Just linked after canceling representatives

Just shows bg in process not sure since when !

Jackjia

Jun 22, 2016
Hi my name is Jack. I wish all the best to everyone.
Jan 2016 :I applied PR with BC PNP in Canada
April 25/ 2016: AOR
Oct 2016: missing seduial A information
March 20/ 2017: Medical received

Now waiting for PPR.
But my work permit is going to expire in June 2017. I will extend it this month to buy me some times for my PR, I am so nervous. Maybe I will not get my PR because my work permit. So sad now.

sluong

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/04/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
Nomination.....
23/11/2015
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Med's Request
01/05/2017
Med's Done....
05/05/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi my name is Jack. I wish all the best to everyone.
Jan 2016 :I applied PR with BC PNP in Canada
April 25/ 2016: AOR
Oct 2016: missing seduial A information
March 20/ 2017: Medical received

Now waiting for PPR.
But my work permit is going to expire in June 2017. I will extend it this month to buy me some times for my PR, I am so nervous. Maybe I will not get my PR because my work permit. So sad now.

Why are you saying that, Jackjia? There's no reason why cic would not grant you PR because your PGWP will be expiring, as long as you apply for BOWP now

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Can we bring this inordinate and unexplained delay to the attention of media and public? I think it is time that CIC should treat paper applicants on par with express entry in terms of processing times. Come on! We are after all nominated by a Canadian province for PR. Please don't treat us like this.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
This new website is having problem. I am using mac, android, windows and still pages at times show blank and nothing comes up. Is anybody else having such issues as well?

Media and public won't care as it does not bring any benefit to them. As I mentioned earlier CIC will just wash their hands off using the magical word SECURITY".

Can we bring this inordinate and unexplained delay to the attention of media and public? I think it is time that CIC should treat paper applicants on par with express entry in terms of processing times. Come on! We are after all nominated by a Canadian province for PR. Please don't treat us like this.

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Yes I'm having similar problems with this new updated website.

So what do you think we could do? A person that I know applied in Dec 2016 under express entry with and already became a PR in April. Isn't that ridiculous to us? Definite injustice to paper applicants despite being PNP nominees. It's funny cause the PNP certificate reads as "because you are nominated by the province, you will be given EXPEDITED processing by the CIC". Very funny!

This new website is having problem. I am using mac, android, windows and still pages at times show blank and nothing comes up. Is anybody else having such issues as well?

Media and public won't care as it does not bring any benefit to them. As I mentioned earlier CIC will just wash their hands off using the magical word SECURITY".[/QUO

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hello Everyone
I received medical request on 1 November 16 , and the medicals were submitted to Cic by 15 th November 16, it has been 7 months now and still they did not sent me passport request . People usually suggest that it takes 2-3 months after medicals to get the passport request , but this is not true since I am live example of inefficiency on the part of Cic .
The slow process for paper based pnp is
deplorable . Extremely disappointed with Cic . First they didn't let the paper based nomination to give points towards express entry which is way faster , second they are taking more than 7 months just on medical and security check !!!!!

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Came in 2014 Aug spent about 80K on tuition fee for MBA and lodging etc. Got job in Oct 15 have been working and contributing to "Canadian economy" from day 1 in a graduate level job while I have three degrees. (two international). Paying taxes on time and still people sitting abroad and not contributing anything are given a priority based on Express Entry. Wow.

If we raise our voices CIC will redirect us to the language - "getting a visa for Canada is a privilege and not a right." Oh yeh.

Hello Everyone
I received medical request on 1 November 16 , and the medicals were submitted to Cic by 15 th November 16, it has been 7 months now and still they did not sent me passport request . People usually suggest that it takes 2-3 months after medicals to get the passport request , but this is not true since I am live example of inefficiency on the part of Cic .
The slow process for paper based pnp is
deplorable . Extremely disappointed with Cic . First they didn't let the paper based nomination to give points towards express entry which is way faster , second they are taking more than 7 months just on medical and security check !!!!!

Jackjia

Jun 22, 2016
Why are you saying that, Jackjia? There's no reason why cic would not grant you PR because your PGWP will be expiring, as long as you apply for BOWP now
Thank you so much for your reply.
I am not sure if I am allow to apply Bowp. Although in my pnp paper it says : Restrictions on Employment - NO, but my pnp is based on my job offer, I am not allow to work for other employers until I get my PR. In this case should I extend my work permit for close work permit? Or can I still apply

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hello Jackjia
I was in a same situation like you and just applied BOWP. Since you said your employment is not restricted and you got nomination , you can easily apply bowp even if your nomination has expired as long as your pnp nomination was valid at the time you got AOR .In my case my BOWP will expire in Nov 17 as well , hopefully I will get PR by Nov 17.
Hello Parvi
I also came as an international student and paid 3 times the fees as local students for 2 years, I am working full time in Canada from 3 years as a professional accountant and pay at least $1000 in taxes and deductibles every month . I came to Canada in 2011 and till now did not get PR and people seem to get surprised when they hear I am on temporary status and this is hurting my job prospects as well. Its been almost 2.5 year since i started PR process. Just a couple of months ago , I got express entry invitation , but decided not to pursue express entry since I was thinking paper based PR will get processed after getting medical request in 2-3 months , needless to say I was wrong and I should have paid fees and applied for express entry as a back up !

Paper based PR is like a foster child which is getting neglected ! I hope media can cover this issue but this is highly unlikely cause express entry grabs more attention from media .

glk

Mar 4, 2017
Can we start a whatsapp group? If there is no group active at the moment. How many of you would be interested? This way we can get connected and share updates and stories instantly

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017

Media and public won't care as it does not bring any benefit to them. As I mentioned earlier CIC will just wash their hands off using the magical word SECURITY".
The new website is too problematic for me too.
The only way i can get it to work is in an Incognito tab on chrome, and that's one time out of maybe 6 or 7 tries.
I hope this gets stabilized soon.