+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
bilalsaeed said:
I thought the police certificates should only be valid when sending the documents. I didn't send any rcmp police certificate. Does that mean they require that ?
They have asked for schedule A information. Does that mean i have to update my information till today's date ?

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Hey Hammer,

I did the RCMP police certificate on 22 september 2015 (i just checked) and i applied the pr file in march 2016. I was in the notion that the Police certificate should be valid at the time you apply for the PR application.

Another question: Can we upload and send the new police certificate using case specific enquiry ?? OR Does the documents needs to be physically posted to the address??

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
moneywater said:
Hey Hammer,

I did the RCMP police certificate on 22 september 2015 (i just checked) and i applied the pr file in march 2016. I was in the notion that the Police certificate should be valid at the time you apply for the PR application.

Another question: Can we upload and send the new police certificate using case specific enquiry ?? OR Does the documents needs to be physically posted to the address??
PCC are valid from the date they are issued and valid for one year since the issuance date.

In your previous quote - you copied and paste email message you received from CIC. It says their you can send them scanned copy of original PCC through CSE.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
bilalsaeed said:
I thought the police certificates should only be valid when sending the documents. I didn't send any rcmp police certificate. Does that mean they require that ?
If you have lived more than 6 months in Canada you have to send PCC.

helpless52

Jan 16, 2014
In the reminder CIC email they said : You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
Which Option do I select from the drop-down under enquiry? I am an inland PR-PNP applicant. Can anyone help?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
helpless52 said:
In the reminder CIC email they said : You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
Which Option do I select from the drop-down under enquiry? I am an inland PR-PNP applicant. Can anyone help?
Overseas permanent residence and then next option you have to select where it says Provincial Nominee,

In message explain you are in land and it did not give option to select right category.

helpless52

Jan 16, 2014
Hammer said:
Overseas permanent residence and then next option you have to select where it says Provincial Nominee,

In message explain you are in land and it did not give option to select right category.
Thank you so much. Do I need to submit police certificate from canada? In CIC website it is mention that:

"You do not need a police certificate for your time in Canada if you are applying for permanent residence from within Canada in one of the following categories:

live-in caregiver;
humanitarian and compassionate considerations;
temporary resident permit holder;
spouse or common-law partner; or
protected person or Convention refugee.
If you are applying under any other category or from outside of Canada, you may be requested to submit a Canadian police certificate for your time in Canada."

I am now confused whether I need to submit my canadian police certificate as I am already in canada with temporary resident permit (PGWP)

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
helpless52 said:
Thank you so much. Do I need to submit police certificate from canada? In CIC website it is mention that:

"You do not need a police certificate for your time in Canada if you are applying for permanent residence from within Canada in one of the following categories:

live-in caregiver;
If you are applying under any other category or from outside of Canada, you may be requested to submit a Canadian police certificate for your time in Canada."

I am now confused whether I need to submit my canadian police certificate as I am already in canada with temporary resident permit (PGWP)
You hve to submit.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
harjisidhu said:
Hey guys..
Currently Processing time for PNP paper based applications have increased 15 months. Seems like this system is so unfair since express entry applicants are getting PR in 6 months and for us, they are not even following their service standard of 11 months to process complete application.
So there is a petition for speeding up paper based application and meet at least CIC service standard of 11 months for us.
So i would request you guys to sign this petition and share it as much as you guys can so that we are heard by immigration minister honourable mr. John McCallum
I just remember there was another petition for this issue; guessing that was to send a mail to MP's. Unfortunately my MP is Jason Kenney... haha. I wouldn't expect him to change his super-conservative view toward the immigration issues.

BTW, one vote to this petition.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
helpless52 said:

live-in caregiver;

From CIC website:
A temporary resident visa, a work permit or a study permit is not a temporary resident permit.

TRP is the visa to be issued to whom were inadmissible to Canada for any reason. For example, if you were refused to enter Canada as a traveler due to the criminal record, you may apply TRP and travel through Canada.

In short, you may need RCMP PCC, and so do I. Yes, I didn't know that. I'm on my way to get RCMP PCC today.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
Hammer said:
Yes, updated Schedule A form
FYI:
From CIC email:
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

Q: I checked and verified that i have covered everything do i still need to send schedule A form ?