+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Finally got PPR!!! Sept 2015 applicant :p

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
durchbeisser_17 said:
Finally got PPR!!! Sept 2015 applicant :p
Congratulations my friend so happy for you.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
ramyfathalla said:
Congratulations my friend so happy for you.
Thank you my friend! Yours is coming soon! Youre in my prayers!

syrupmonkey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 / 15-06-2016 (PCC)
Nomination.....
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
26-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
26-01-2017
Timeline if it helps :)

PPR: Dec 23, 2016
Packaged Mailed Out: Dec 23, 2016

Called IRCC to Confirm Whether Or Not Packaged Received: Jan 12, 2017 (Not Yet Received)
Called IRCC to Confirm Whether Or Not Packaged Received: Jan 17, 2017 (Yes, packaged Received)

Not sure if this helps putting things in perspective for those of you who are waiting but I wanted to give back since I was browsing to find comforts around here all the time. Good luck to you all! And god bless!

sairamg48

Jul 15, 2015
supercow said:
Hello Everyone,

I need your help.
Do I need to fill Annex A for my wife? or I just need to fill it for myself?

Thanks,
Just for yourself or THE PRIMARY APPLICANT who's address is on CIC file... Thats what I did... The whole purpose of Annex A is "your address" where they can mail you back! You dont have to write your address on return envelop. Instead they print a sticker from the address mentioned on ur annex A.

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks a lot.

sairamg48 said:
Just for yourself or THE PRIMARY APPLICANT who's address is on CIC file... Thats what I did... The whole purpose of Annex A is "your address" where they can mail you back! You dont have to write your address on return envelop. Instead they print a sticker from the address mentioned on ur annex A.

ryanhou13

Dec 9, 2015
khatzmarie said:
Officially a PR since 01/14/2017

I crossed the border in St. Stephen, New Brunswick - Maine, USA border. It was a long 5-hour drive from Halifax, N.S. but thank God I had a smooth experience at the border. Told the US immigration officer that I am flagpoling took about 20 minutes; then, gave us the "refusal letter" and drove back to Canada border. From the border, the officer asked us to park the car and proceeded at the border office. The officer asked for my purpose, I said that I am entering as an immigrant to become a P.R. I just basically gave my passport and CoPR. He did some stuff and asked me if I have dependents which I had none as also stated in my CoPR. I also surrendered my student and work permits from the past. After which, he declared I'm officially a PR of Canada! He also verified the address to send my PR card and gave me a sheet on "what to do next?" after becoming PR (SIN, healthcard etc.) And thats it. We left.. and drove back to Halifax.

Thanks everyone! This forum has been a huge help. Good luck to everyone else. :)
Hi khatzmarie,

I plan to go to St. Stephen to landing this weekend as well. I wondering do I need to bring anything other than passport and COPR?

Thanks

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
M.Prasla said:
Anyone experiencing delay from CPC-CTD-Ottawa in getting instructions how to send dependent passport if they are outside Canada? Its been 10 days, i have call them and email two 3 times but still haven't received their email yet. I already submitted my passport but she has only 20 days left to send her passport, its very frustrating..please assist me guys.

Thanks
M.Prasla

Has your dependent received her RFV email and form. Has she submitted her passport? I want to believe that she should have sent her passport by now. Like I said, don't worry yourself, she will definitely receive her immigrant visa.

Wish u luck

danchomu

Jan 12, 2017
Hello everybody!
My dm was late Jan 10, I received email on Jan 16 at 5:11pm MST.
I already sent my passport via xpresspost.
Called CIC to see if I could book appointment, the waiting time for Edmonton is 6-8weeks. The CIC will not book an interview at the office if you dont have your PR approved or if you dont have your passport back.
I called CIC to ask if it was possible to do landing at the airports without leaving Canada, however they said that it is not possible. I did some research and found out that there are some dudes who did their landing at the airport, without leaving the countey, so still not sure if it is possible or not. Will try calling the airport customs and ask. In case you know something please share.
The rest of DM Jan 11 you will get ur Email today :) :)

Good luck to all of us!!!

res952

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
syrupmonkey said:
Timeline if it helps :)

PPR: Dec 23, 2016
Packaged Mailed Out: Dec 23, 2016

Called IRCC to Confirm Whether Or Not Packaged Received: Jan 12, 2017 (Not Yet Received)
Called IRCC to Confirm Whether Or Not Packaged Received: Jan 17, 2017 (Yes, packaged Received)

Not sure if this helps putting things in perspective for those of you who are waiting but I wanted to give back since I was browsing to find comforts around here all the time. Good luck to you all! And god bless!
Which number you called and what's the extension?
Please let us know.

mosh08

Jun 2, 2016
mosh08 said:
Just called CIC, apparently my application somehow has an unknown reason that no one send out PPR for me (Got DM Jan04 at lease, most likely even earlier, cuz I didn't really check all the time). The call center agent just send out a message to ask for me~~~~cry~~so if you also waited for a long time, give CIC a call maybe
Just finish up my experience: Received PPR yesterday! The immigration office called me back yesterday, told me they have send PPR to me on Dec19, 2016, however, for some reason I checked my email including trash, never received. So they send it to me again right after hung up the phone. Although one month delayed, but all good now :) Thanks for everyone's help here.