+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

miyaz

Mar 4, 2016
PPR on 22 Dec, sent PP on same day.
PP delivered to Ottawa on 29 Dec

Finally mycic shows my application is approved. (It was open status last night)
Return tracking is not activated yet.

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hello everyone last April 2016 I have created my express entry profile, now I have to apply for SINP this month. I have read in website that express entry profile expires in one year if you have no ITA.

My question is that I want to apply for SINP PNP, so I should apply with current express entry profile number and job verification number or I should create new express entry profile because current express entry profile will expire in three months?

Thank you

Blessing1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland.....CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 Jan, 2016
LANDED..........
15 Jan, 2016.
Just became a PR at the coutts border. I thank all of you on this forum for your support. It has been a journey. For those of you still waiting, I wish you well in the rest of the process. Cheers!

P

pnpab

Hi everyone!
I was wondering what the duration between 'background check in progress' and 'DM' is. Could anyone please share their timeline or post a link to a spreadsheet?

Thank you.

Carina_0915

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Dnp2580 said:
You have to fill annex a form for you and for ur wife as well. U can send both passport in one envelope.
No, you don not need fill the Annex for any of your dependents since it clearly states:"I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents’ passports, if applicable."

READ your ANNEX again!

kagemiro

Dec 4, 2015
Just landed at the emerson border in Manitoba, I'll quickly share my experience since some people have been asking.

We drove to boarder from wpg, at the USA immigration I told I was there to flagpole, I just became a PR and need to do my landing. He asked me where I lived and what do I do in wpg. I answered and he asked me to park the car and wait. We parked and waited inside the US immigration building. Another officer came with the refusal to enter US document and told us she was gonna open the gate so we could drive to the Canadian immigration. She was very nice and explained how to get there. So we drove to the CAD immigration, told the officer we were there to land, she said she only needed my passports and then she gave us the passport back with a yellow slip and told us to park the car and go inside. We enter the building, there was no lines so we were served right away. The immi officer just got our passports, told us to sign the COPR letters and wait. There were NO QUESTIONS asked to us, after 15min he called us, gave us our passports, asked if we have any questions and congratulated us for becoming PR. Very very smooth.

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
enghope said:
I just checked the normal page for status checking and saw DM but cic account linked to the application not updated with DM still show in progress.
Any explanations please?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Sept 14 outland still waiting :(
Congratulation everybody finished this killing waiting, please remember all people still waiting in your prayer.

16 months passed yesterday no ppr no DM no even answer from them :( :(

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi all,
I would like to share my experience of flagpoling..i went to Carway Montanna Border on friday Jan 13th @ 7:30 pm. It was super windy and cold as i didnt know what to do i walked to Canadian border office and the officer there told me i can just go straight to US report there and then come back to Canada but as it was cold she said i need to go by car and she wont allow me to walk to border coz its far..then i went back into my car and crossed the border and in US I told officer I am here to flagpole he told me to park in visitor parking and come inside..then i waited for 5 mins and they gave me my passport back along with a document which officer told me to give to Canadian officer..i went. Ack to Canada and gave the paper there they told me to park and come inside the office..i went in and another office asked me my relationship status if its changed or not, if I ever got refusal to Canada, If i was ever involved in any criminal activity and then he asked me to wait in waiting area..After 15 mins he called me and gave my passport back told me I am permenent resident now and informed me that my PR CARD will come in mail in 8-10 weeks. It took me half an hour for the whole process, no extra document was asked and because the border was not at all busy as i was the only person there it was quick n easy..

Malfeas13

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 09, 2015
Doc's Request.
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Request
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-07-2016
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2017
LANDED..........
20-02-2017
Guys, has somebody flagpooled at Niagara Falls, can you share your experience?

khatzmarie

Jan 16, 2016
Officially a PR since 01/14/2017

I crossed the border in St. Stephen, New Brunswick - Maine, USA border. It was a long 5-hour drive from Halifax, N.S. but thank God I had a smooth experience at the border. Told the US immigration officer that I am flagpoling took about 20 minutes; then, gave us the "refusal letter" and drove back to Canada border. From the border, the officer asked us to park the car and proceeded at the border office. The officer asked for my purpose, I said that I am entering as an immigrant to become a P.R. I just basically gave my passport and CoPR. He did some stuff and asked me if I have dependents which I had none as also stated in my CoPR. I also surrendered my student and work permits from the past. After which, he declared I'm officially a PR of Canada! He also verified the address to send my PR card and gave me a sheet on "what to do next?" after becoming PR (SIN, healthcard etc.) And thats it. We left.. and drove back to Halifax.

Thanks everyone! This forum has been a huge help. Good luck to everyone else. :)