+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
@Kramskie does the bg in process will be able to see in ecas?..thanks!..:)

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
According to the processing time on the CIC website, they are taking 20 business days excluding mailing time. From what I read in this forum, that timeframe is quite accurate from the people who sent and received their passport back.
Where did you get this info from? All I can find is info on Canadian passport services processing time

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Where did you get this info from? All I can find is info on Canadian passport services processing time
I think Passport Canada deals with Canadian passports... the processing time of 20 days is from the CIC website.

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Reactions: ride_bike

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
I have been reading every single reply for quite some time and they are no words of how much I appreciate the support and love from everyone in this forum. We have been on the same pain of waiting, getting our hopes high and then CIC crushing our hopes. We have endure together even though we have never met. You guys are the few people who understand and lived the same constant feeling of having to put your life on hold.

To everybody, I want to say thank you. Even though we come from different backgrounds and beliefs, we have one dream, the Canadian dream. I wanna tell you that this dream is worth all the sleepless nights waiting, all the feelings from seeing other people getting PR faster, all the terrible days of sticking into a horrible job, all the constant anxiety and depression, and the crushed goals we had for the future. This waiting is worth it because it will make you a stronger, patient human being.

Don't have faith in the system, but have faith in you that you can overcome this. Just keep going, keep emailing CIC, keep calling them. You are doing the best you can and you're going to be okay. I know the waiting is agonizing but this is only going to be temporary. This waiting state that you are won't last forever. There will be one day that you will get your PR and you will be proud of what you overcame this. You will love and appreciate more of this country that one day we will call it home.

Just keep going.
Very inspiring!! Hope to get DM soon!!

Still stuck in Final review!!

Reactions: Princebrar

deepsingh001

Oct 22, 2017
HI B.C pnp 9 june 2016
B.G in process yesterday
Is B.G aslo going to change in completed before D,M or ppr?

Last edited:

Michael_Pilot

Sep 14, 2017
ok need to update mine just called CIC this afternoon

Stream: SINP/ PNP in Saskatchewan
PPR Date: Sept 22, 2017
Passport Sent Date: 2nd Oct
Courier Passport Delivered Date:Oct 6
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Oct 12
Passport sent to Printing room: Monday Oct 16
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

Agent told if me nothing happened till October 30 call them again:D
Hello,

May I ask which cic number you dial?

ajbro

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
18 month gone .. still waiting... may be I will get PPR in November or December.. hopefully this year ...April 21 applicant....I called cic they said your file is in Sydney we will send to Ottawa and they will make Decision...you just wait... that’s what I am doing....

Reactions: Krekls

April042016

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone

Is there anyone who add spouse in file during process not from beginning in 2016 and still waiting for PPR or DM

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
I have been reading every single reply for quite some time and they are no words of how much I appreciate the support and love from everyone in this forum. We have been on the same pain of waiting, getting our hopes high and then CIC crushing our hopes. We have endure together even though we have never met. You guys are the few people who understand and lived the same constant feeling of having to put your life on hold.

To everybody, I want to say thank you. Even though we come from different backgrounds and beliefs, we have one dream, the Canadian dream. I wanna tell you that this dream is worth all the sleepless nights waiting, all the feelings from seeing other people getting PR faster, all the terrible days of sticking into a horrible job, all the constant anxiety and depression, and the crushed goals we had for the future. This waiting is worth it because it will make you a stronger, patient human being.

Don't have faith in the system, but have faith in you that you can overcome this. Just keep going, keep emailing CIC, keep calling them. You are doing the best you can and you're going to be okay. I know the waiting is agonizing but this is only going to be temporary. This waiting state that you are won't last forever. There will be one day that you will get your PR and you will be proud of what you overcame this. You will love and appreciate more of this country that one day we will call it home.

Just keep going.
Thanks relieved a lil after reading your post. Yes someday we will get it