+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
PMC89 said:
Good morning everyone and I have a good news. I felt like it was coming, so I woke up very early in the morning and couldn't sleep anymore. It's 6:40 Am local time now and just 10 minutes ago I received the golden email - "Ready For Visa". I received my PPR!!!! :) :)
Wow..Really Feel Happy to know about that you get PPR on exactly 364 days,23hours ,59mins and 59 secs.. 8) 8)

Congrats PMC89..

I am june 22nd applicant still waiting for PPR..
Hope to get PPR email soon by next 1-2 weeks.. ::) ::)

My exact timeline as folllows

App received.............................June 22.2015
AOR ....................................... Aug 28,2015
Reminder email.........................Jan 27, 2016
Medical Request.........................April 29,2016
Medical Done... ........................May 9,2016
Medical Status updated on ECAS...May 24,2016
PPR request---waiting....Probably 1-2 weeks :eek: :eek:

Cheers :p :p

Pete2020

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
After seven working days of sending my passport, return tracker activated today and MYCIC changed to application has been approved.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
Hi.
I am June 8 applicant.

My timeline is below.
Application received : June 08 2015
AOR : Aug 19 2015
Medical request: 04 29 2016

I have a question.
I took an upfront medical exam on April 8 and then was asked to take a second urine test.
I took second urine test on first week of May.

Today I got second reminder of medical request from CIC through my agent which I already have taken about a month ago.
I didn't understand why I got reminder mail even though I got medical exam a while ago.
I called doctor's office and they told me that they have sent to CIC on May 13 2016
however CIC tells me they didn't receive it.
I just fricked out this morning and made a case specific enquiry note on CIC website.
Auto activated confirmation mail says it may take up to 10 business day to receive any mail from CIC.

Doctor's office is now closed.
So What I am going to do tomorrow is to ask doctor's office if they can re-send it to CIC one more time.
I don't really know what else I can do at this point.
Is there anything else that I should do?
I feel so lost.

Thank you in advance.
And I am so happy for early june applicants who already got their PPR... :)

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
shincanada said:
Hi.
I am June 8 applicant.

My timeline is below.

I have a question.
I took an upfront medical exam on April 8 and then was asked to take a second urine test.

Today I got second reminder of medical request from CIC through my agent which I already have taken about a month ago.
I didn't understand why I got reminder mail even though I got medical exam a while ago.
I called doctor's office and they told me that they have sent to CIC on May 13 2016
I just fricked out this morning and made a case specific enquiry note on CIC website.
Auto activated confirmation mail says it may take up to 10 business day to receive any mail from CIC.

So What I am going to do tomorrow is to ask doctor's office if they can re-send it to CIC one more time.
I feel so lost.

Thank you in advance.
Hi , I am June 18 inland applicant, I am in Winnipeg MB. I got same remind email like you today, CIC ask me to do medical examination as soon as possible. Actually, i made upfront medical check on March 7 2016, I got official medical check request on April 29, 2016. I forward CIC email to my doctor on same day and he linked medical results to CIC on April 29.
Today, I called CIC and the agent told me that they received my medical results, what I have to do is to contact Sydney Nova Scotia office let them know my IME number, so I sent it through case specific form, but who knows when they will be received.
I was so frustrated, I emailed doctor, he said so many people had same problem today, he have forward email to immigration center.

I really don't know how to do now. Can someone give advise? or does anyone know Sydney Nova Scotia office's email? Thanks in advance

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
ap123 said:
Hi , I am June 18 inland applicant, I am in Winnipeg MB. I got same remind email like you today, CIC ask me to do medical examination as soon as possible. Actually, i made upfront medical check on March 7 2016, I got official medical check request on April 29, 2016. I forward CIC email to my doctor on same day and he linked medical results to CIC on April 29.
Today, I called CIC and the agent told me that they received my medical results, what I have to do is to contact Sydney Nova Scotia office let them know my IME number, so I sent it through case specific form, but who knows when they will be received.
I was so frustrated, I emailed doctor, he said so many people had same problem today, he have forward email to immigration center.

I really don't know how to do now. Can someone give advise? or does anyone know Sydney Nova Scotia office's email? Thanks in advance
Hey ap12!
Did you link your profile with MyCiC and what it shows there in status?

Jaz87

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july 2015
AOR Received.
27 oct 2015
Med's Request
April 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
shincanada said:
Hi.
I am June 8 applicant.

My timeline is below.

I have a question.

I feel so lost.

Thank you in advance.
[/quote

Hello dear, i also got same e-mail. I already sent my medical receipt through case specific enquiry on april 5th but my cic account is showing medical review in progress. Today I got another reminder e- mail for medical, so I have sent my medical receipt through Case specific enquiry.I do not know how to inform them that my medical is sone two months ago and my doctor says it has been posted to cic online already.

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Ahmedali263 said:
Hey ap12!
Did you link your profile with MyCiC and what it shows there in status?
Thanks, my status still in processing.
I just know to check my status use my UCI number which always showed that 4 lines such as which day they reveived my application, which day they processing my case etc!
I saw some people in forum said can check details infor for each information like medical in processing or not? I don't know how to check that, I try to figure out how, but still no ideas. Do you know how? Thanks again

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
ap123 said:

You know what?
The secretary at my doctor's office even refused to tell me their email adress.
I had to take my medical test three hours away because i am in rural area.
What they told me today was they already have sent it to CIC so i need to contact
with CIC not doctor's office and they are not allowed to let me know their email adress
Or give any other proof that I already have taken medical exam.
They are not cooperative at all.

rasan0201

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
manitoba canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
30/05/2015
AOR Received.
26/08/2015
Med's Request
10/09/2015 Reminder email on 14/09/2015/ request medical again on 27/02/2017
Med's Done....
18/09/2015 Meds update ecas 22/10/2015. Meds update again on 07/03/2017
Passport Req..
Decision made on 18/04/2017
ap123 said:

reminder email just another mail to check whether you provided necessary information and dont panic.you have called cic agent and agent confirm that your medical result received so u dont have to worry,it will take 1 to 3 months to update your result depending how busy is the medical offices like ottawa london and france.so check your schedule A see if u need to update anyinfo in the meantime and send them a new one sit thight and relax. if u due ur rprf please go ahead and pay.be patient

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
shincanada said:
You know what?
The secretary at my doctor's office even refused to tell me their email adress.
I had to take my medical test three hours away because i am in rural area.
What they told me today was they already have sent it to CIC so i need to contact
with CIC not doctor's office and they are not allowed to let me know their email adress
Or give any other proof that I already have taken medical exam.
They are not cooperative at all.
I dont think they email them. They have access to CIC's medical system (portal/site) in which they create new IME (when you do upfront) and upload/tag the results to this IME - these new IMEs are going to a pool wherein waiting to get associated to an application. The issue in doing upfront is known to all and thats the slight risk which you should have been aware of. The only trade off is time. It takes few weeks to get this new IME associated to your application (CIC medical team possibly checks the pool periodically to associate them if some IMEs are lying without any application number reference). Thats the reason why cic doesnt encourage to do upfront and tells not to send to cic in the reminder email (upfront medical - you should have done before sending the application).
if you are using the IME given by cic then the results are viewed immediately by cic because this IME is already associated to your application by cic.

So you cant blame anyone else.

Also the doctor's office is telling the truth. You should have asked the doctor's office before doing the upfront if they would send the result second time (but to the new IME you would received when cic sends ). So some doctors are aware of this issue hence they do agree to send and some doctors dont know about it.

So ask your doctor to send the result to new IME (try negotiating to pay some money if they dont agree) and see if it works.

If the doctor doesnt send the existing result to cic's IME then:
Solution1: pay and do another time medical in which doctor will send the result to the IME you received from cic.
solution2: wait for few weeks in which upfront medical IME will be associated to your profile eventually (without waiting you can send the proof of medical receipt/copy given by doctor to cic visa cse today to speed up). In the worst case if cic doesnt receive after few weeks then cic will send another reminder and this time they will ask you to send the proof via cse in which you can send the proof via cse. sorry its a long route but to save money, you need to this way (for upfront).

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Seems a quiet morning which i dont like. ::)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pete2020 said:
After seven working days of sending my passport, return tracker activated today and MYCIC changed to application has been approved.
Sup17 said:
Return tracker activated.. Sent passport on nearby 27 may
Looks like lot of trackers activated yesterday from 27th till 31st received date, mine too.