+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION TO FEDERAL CIC - MAY 2014

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
How many of you over here have applied with spouse?
It seems that those who have applied with spouse have longer processing timing

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Youme256 said:
How many of you over here have applied with spouse?
It seems that those who have applied with spouse have longer processing timing
I am. Also I have been requested fingerprint RCMP late January,.. I am still on MER.

Feb 14, 2015
ATerra2 said:
I am. Also I have been requested fingerprint RCMP late January,.. I am still on MER.
Me too. My wife was May applicant, I was added on December, did that mean processing time will be reset with December applicants? That's gonna go over 17 months processing.... Sad

leed007

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
ATerra2 said:
Please where did your request for police certificate come from...Sydney or Ottawa?

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
mortgageVerico said:
Me too. My wife was May applicant, I was added on December, did that mean processing time will be reset with December applicants? That's gonna go over 17 months processing.... Sad
Have you heard any such case?

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
leed007 said:
Please where did your request for police certificate come from...Sydney or Ottawa?
Ottawa

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youme256 said:
Have you heard any such case?
Mine. I'm a March 18 applicant and added my wife in July. My notes confirmed that now I am a July applicant and my application will be processed along with the July applications. My medical will expire and I'll have to do it again :/

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
Mine. I'm a March 18 applicant and added my wife in July. My notes confirmed that now I am a July applicant and my application will be processed along with the July applications. My medical will expire and I'll have to do it again :/
Anybody else apart from him?

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
Can you tell me what kind of notes?

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
Are you sure about this? I am a June 2014 applicant added my wife in February 2015. So my file is gonna get processed along with February 2015 applicants?
But when I asked a cic call centre representative about this thing, she said "no, Your file will be processed along with June 2014 applicants.".

Can you please copy and paste the part of notes from where you got confirmation that your file is placed along with July applicants . Just keep the dates and grey-out/delete your personal information.

Thanks

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youme256 said:
Can you tell me what kind of notes?
GCMS notes. the first page it went application received from March 18 to July something.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dileep kumar said:
Are you sure about this? I am a June 2014 applicant added my wife in February 2015. So my file is gonna get processed along with February 2015 applicants?
But when I asked a cic call centre representative about this thing, she said "no, Your file will be processed along with June 2014 applicants.".

Can you please copy and paste the part of notes from where you got confirmation that your file is placed along with July applicants . Just keep the dates and grey-out/delete your personal information.

Thanks
Get your GCMS notes to confirm. I called CIC and they told me that. I kept saying that I was a March applicant but they said July. I didn't believe it and ordered my GCMS notes. In the first page, it says that the application received is now July. Before it was March 18 and the lock-in date was April 16(the date I got AOR and med request). Now it's July.

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
Get your GCMS notes to confirm. I called CIC and they told me that. I kept saying that I was a March applicant but they said July. I didn't believe it and ordered my GCMS notes. In the first page, it says that the application received is now July. Before it was March 18 and the lock-in date was April 16(the date I got AOR and med request). Now it's July.
I ordered gcms notes three time before. once in july, august, and december. I got married in august and wrote a email to cic about my marital status change. but CIC never requested any documents. i wrote 3 times after that too asking for status of my marital statsus change request. but finally when i wrote email again in february 2015 stating that I want to add my wife as an accompanying dependent they requested for documents. But technically i informed them that i got married in august itself. the latest gcms notes which i got in decmeber has the locked in date as june itself. I ordered one today have to see then

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dileep kumar said:
I ordered gcms notes three time before. once in july, august, and december. I got married in august and wrote a email to cic about my marital status change. but CIC never requested any documents. i wrote 3 times after that too asking for status of my marital statsus change request. but finally when i wrote email again in february 2015 stating that I want to add my wife as an accompanying dependent they requested for documents. But technically i informed them that i got married in august itself. the latest gcms notes which i got in decmeber has the locked in date as june itself. I ordered one today have to see then
Notes are 1 month old usually by the time you receive them. I did send emails saying I wanted to add my wife but it wasn't until July when they requested documents for her. The new lock-in date is the date they requested medicals for my wife. Request new notes and see what they say.

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
Notes are 1 month old usually by the time you receive them. I did send emails saying I wanted to add my wife but it wasn't until July when they requested documents for her. The new lock-in date is the date they requested medicals for my wife. Request new notes and see what they say.
yeah sure, i requested the new notes today already. I just now called cic representative to verify whether they received the documents which i have sent and I asked about my locked in date. she said its gonna be in June until your file is returned and requested to reapply. But I know, I shouldn't rely on a call centre representative words, I will wait for my gcms notes to come in. Just to let you know that CIC has my wife medicals which we submitted for her work permit application, which are valid for one year. so I dont think they will request for new medicals now. My wife came to canada already So I donno whether ur case and mine is gonna be same