PNP PR Application Returned

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
fahad911 said:
Hi MDH,
Thank you for sharing the information. I already sent my application and today Nov 21, 2016 it will be delivered. I am just worried that my employer has changed. This is the only thing which is giving me depression.

So you sent an email to them and every thing was done in a week right?
What do you think about my situation as it is in mail. Will they take complete 30 days or it will be quick?

Thanks
Hello,

We'll my employer was the same
Yes I directly email them and work good for me, in 2 days I got the airport extension.

By mail I don't know how long will take but provincial government is faster than federal so...hopefully take less than 30 days.

I don't know how it works if u change employer...sorry!
Good luck

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone
I have a very good news
My ainp nomination extension got approved.....
I received the extension nomination by email
Noc code did not change and took bout two weeks for them to process it
Ainp received the documents on nov 21 2016
And received the email on dec 2 2016
They did verify my employment by contacting HR
The wait for 2 weeks was horrible
Thank u all for ur support
Regards
Fahad911

3RSN

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
I m new here....SNIP-OID applicant

My application reached @ CIC on 21th Oct 2016 and Linked on 26-OCT-2016
status is still showing OPEN BUT , unfortunately i have not received AOR yet....while, almost all October 2016 applicants got their AOR.

Kindly someone and expert can give opinion over it.

Thank You

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
hi
I just got my PR application back .As one of the form was not signed .My pnp certificate is expired .Now what should I do? Will they give me a PNP extension?? i have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help
Hi brother I am facing same problem. I applied 2 months back I got my application returned. Could you please help me regarding your situation and how I can overcome . Thanks a lot in advance

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am in serious tension please help me out regarding my application. I got my PR documents mailed back to me stated that its incomplete. It states that requirement of IRPA section 10 and 11 is not met. I have no idea what that is. They have checked two of the bullets please tell me what to do now:

You must submit following with your application:
- Schedule 4 requires an original signature (which is IMM0008)

Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on 2015 02 25. If the application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the expiry it would be returned to you as incomplete.

By signature do they mean hand signed signature , because i have just typed my full name?. For the second bullet my PNP certificate was not expired when i sent that to them , but now it is expired. Whey they have ticked the second bullet that i mentioned about PNP cert?. I mailed my PR documents in december and after three months they are saying its incomplete. What to do now?. Please help.
Hi brother I am facing same problem. I applied 2 months back I got my application returned. Could you please help me regarding your situation and how I can overcome . Thanks a lot in advance

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
hi
I just got my PR application back .As one of the form was not signed .My pnp certificate is expired .Now what should I do? Will they give me a PNP extension?? i have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help

Asif Liakat

Jun 14, 2017
Same thing happened with me,They returned my application too because I forget to sign one document with Hand,I typed my name on that page instead of hand sign.
Then I signed that document and sent my application again,But I was not in situation of Nomination expiry,Then it took normal time to get AOR what it took for other applicants as well.
So they are not going to pick your file on priority basis.

abbasm5

Feb 18, 2017
Do I need to only sign the returned document and resend it? Or shall I start a totally new application and package? (New bank statement, criminal record...etc)

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
HI,

I have applied for PR thru AINP PNP in 2015 and in 2016 december. My original PG work permit was expiring in July 2017. So I applied for an Extension in July 2017 whcih I got bridging open work permit of Alberta till May 2018. Now the processing times for PR thru paper application as in my case is 18 months which will cross May 2018. Will I get an extension of this bridging work permit. I submitted the PR application well before its expiry and got file number in March 2017. Now, the nomination is expired in June 2017. But there is no proper message in CIC that extension of bridiging work permit etc. They are asking to submit for work permit and submit nomination without restrictions on the job which I do not have any restrictions of type of job. I m working in NOC A category. I got lots of answers of their cases. can you find or email me a solution. Do I have leave job and wait till I get PR or what for these processsing times late. I m confused.

thanks
VM

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hi there,

I do feel you. Please don't be worried and take a deep breath and look:

It is frustrating that your application has been returned but not signing a document is very bad and CIC is very aggressive about it because you have not consent on that document technically and really!!

Now get your ducks in a row and run to the nomination office, and talk to an immigration office at the provincial government to get your PNP cert renewed. This process will not take long if you in person go in there, may be few weeks but not more than that.

Once that done then you will have to apply to CIC again with Express Entry because you cannot apply the normal way now :(

Create a EE profile and then pray for Invitation to Apply ( ITA).

Read the threads and topics on this forum about EE or go on CIC. GC.CA

Good Luck!

Again, being worried about this is not a solution be strong and work on this as this is the only way to fix the mistake that you made!!

HI,

I have applied for PR thru AINP PNP in 2015 and in 2016 december. My original PG work permit was expiring in July 2017. So I applied for an Extension in July 2017 whcih I got bridging open work permit of Alberta till May 2018. Now the processing times for PR thru paper application as in my case is 18 months which will cross May 2018. Will I get an extension of this bridging work permit. I submitted the PR application well before its expiry and got file number in March 2017. Now, the nomination is expired in June 2017. But there is no proper message in CIC that extension of bridiging work permit etc. They are asking to submit for work permit and submit nomination without restrictions on the job which I do not have any restrictions of type of job. I m working in NOC A category. I got lots of answers of their cases. can you find or email me a solution. Do I have leave job and wait till I get PR or what for these processsing times late. I m confused.

thanks
VM

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014

HI,

thanks
VM