+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR Application Returned

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Nafisa321 said:
i have sent it on 9th of sep 2015 and my pnp had expired on 28th november.
Why did you wait for so long before sending application?
Usually nomination works for 6 months and CIC must reply with AOR (at least XEP) or return application in 12 weeks. It usually gives enough time window to resubmit or ask for an extension of nomination.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Hello,
I do have the same problem now. I wrote my full name instead of signing it. But my Pnp will expire on 7 February 2016. I sent my application on 21st September 2015 and received my documents back on 17 th december 2015. Should I apply for my Pnp extension? All my documents are ready and I am keep checking my checklist. any helpful suggestion would be appreciated. Please reply asap

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherrysyed - You need not apply for extension of PNP "IF" you re-submit your PR application prior to expiry of your PNP.

Hope it makes sense :)

nudang99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 3 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 16 2016
LANDED..........
August 18 2016
Make sure it reached to CIC b4 the nominee certificate expired.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same thing happened to me. I am sending my application again. They lost my AINP orange sticker, so can i write AINP on my enevelope and write a LOE?

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
What is ANIP? and when will your PNP expire?

olusede

Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys,
My application was returned yesterday due to not signing IMM0008 form after waiting for almost 4months, I was advised to sign it and also said "your your nominee certificate will expire on Nov 29 and if application is received prior to expiry date an extension will not be necessary. On one of the returned forms, there was a paper attached with app # 1607 XEP00... .
My questions are:
-What is the definition of their received date? Is it after 3months or the date it was delivered?
-Do I really need an extension as I still have like a month.
-Should I just sign the returned page(as they put a small sticker that says "sign here) or download a new imm0008 form, update and sign it.
Thanks

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
olusede said:
Hi guys,
My application was returned yesterday due to not signing IMM0008 form after waiting for almost 4months, I was advised to sign it and also said "your your nominee certificate will expire on Nov 29 and if application is received prior to expiry date an extension will not be necessary. On one of the returned forms, there was a paper attached with app # 1607 XEP00... .
My questions are:
-What is the definition of their received date? Is it after 3months or the date it was delivered?
-Do I really need an extension as I still have like a month.
-Should I just sign the returned page(as they put a small sticker that says "sign here) or download a new imm0008 form, update and sign it.
Thanks

you cannot just sign the return application, your bar code contains the date application is filled, once you alter anytin on the form, your barcode changes, cic usually update there forms everytime, to be on a safer side, you will need to download all the forms again, pick the old forms copy it to the new form, fill it sign it with the correct date, and attach the necessary documents, photocopies, notarise documents too, payment reciepts

what there telling you is that if you are fast and u send the application and they recieved it before that nov 29, no problem, but anytin after that, you will need to apply for an extension, nomination extension from province
i tink you stil have much time, now u can fill and perfect every tin withing 2 days and send this stuff to them, hurry

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
fahad081 said:
Hello,
I do have the same problem now. I wrote my full name instead of signing it. But my Pnp will expire on 7 February 2016. I sent my application on 21st September 2015 and received my documents back on 17 th december 2015. Should I apply for my Pnp extension? All my documents are ready and I am keep checking my checklist. any helpful suggestion would be appreciated. Please reply asap

very funny, you keep your application with you and you are looking at it since 2015, but why, your pnp already expired, am just suprised, u kept your application with you since 2015, your 3 months extension wont work self, where already in november, well i tink you need to act fast on this, call the pnp, request for extension, but be expecting serious question from them, cos they will belive ur not qualify or not ready for this stuff, act fast

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017, Medical passed on 4th July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi fahad081,

I read your tread related to return of your application. I am in the same position, a nominee from SINP under OID, submitted paper based application on 9th September 2016, my application status show 'cancelled as incomplete". I am yet to receive the returned application package from CIC, btw my nomination expired on 28th October 2016. Could you please advise, how did you resubmit your application? did CIC or did you asked for an extension of your nomination certificate? Would be grateful to have advise in order to address my case.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any inforamtion which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

a letter was attached with my application, it stated

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension
My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) form my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017, Medical passed on 4th July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Fahad,

sad to hear about the return of your application. Given the status of your returned application, You need to submit a request letter to you AINP for extension. I think, there is a extension request form at AINP website, you need to duly fill it and attached the copy of the letter your recieved from CIC. Once you receive the extension, you can resubmit your documents but make sure your police certificates and CIC forms are latest, duly signed and some documents are attested !!

I am also in the same situation and hoping to receive the same kind of letter that yu have received !! Let us keep positive mind and explore possibilities of resubmission. All the best !!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
fahad911 said:
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any inforamtion which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension
My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) form my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you
Don't worry, this is very common. I am also sufferer. Write/ email your PNP for extension attaching CIC cover letter. Prepare forms again with new updates especially in background declare form, with new dates and check the packet 5-10 times before posting.

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad911 said:
Hi all,

My question is

Thank you

I am sorry to hear that....I hope you get an extention so you can apply again.

Can you tell me when cic recieved your application?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
tntusr said:
I am sorry to hear that....I hope you get an extention so you can apply again.

Can you tell me when cic recieved your application?
Good evening Tntusr Sir. How r u ?