+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICANTS JANUARY 2015

janvi30

Feb 9, 2016
fire_jan23 said:
Still nothing, no DM no PPR... Ordered gcms yesterday, but really hope I can get PPR before that~
Same thing here I ordered gcms for the second time yesterday-Jan 30 applicant

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
Just to let you know guys my wife got invitation to send her passport stamping in her country of residence. I got PPR on feb 1 and same day sent email asking to change location of stamping. I got confirmation today so exactly 9 days. I sent extra reminder email to cic yesterday and got this final req today.

I will get my passsport back from Ottawa soon and my wife will be landing in first week of march

Thanks to all members here for sharing your stories and replying me to my queries. People reading this post here are details

App filed with co applicant on 27 jan, reached 30 jan 2015
File no in April
Medical in June
Extra docs in OCt
PPR in feb

bill BC

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS SYNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats!so what kind of additional doc did you submit friend?on oct?

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
jstar1 said:
Just to let you know guys my wife got invitation to send her passport stamping in her country of residence. I got PPR on feb 1 and same day sent email asking to change location of stamping. I got confirmation today so exactly 9 days. I sent extra reminder email to cic yesterday and got this final req today.

I will get my passsport back from Ottawa soon and my wife will be landing in first week of march

Thanks to all members here for sharing your stories and replying me to my queries. People reading this post here are details

App filed with co applicant on 27 jan, reached 30 jan 2015
File no in April
Medical in June
Extra docs in OCt
PPR in feb
Congrats Man,
Happy for you, hope to hear from you as we look forward to your wife's landing.

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
bill BC said:
congrats!so what kind of additional doc did you submit friend?on oct?
updated schedule A
thanks@ bavon

shabnam2015

Star Member
May 12, 2015
fire_jan23 said:
Still nothing, no DM no PPR... Ordered gcms yesterday, but really hope I can get PPR before that~
We are in the same boat. Im 24 Jan applicant, No DM No PPR. They asked additional documents field of master study,....CIC made me miserable these days. I checked my status several times...:((nothing
Congrats to all who got DM ANS ppr

fire_jan23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
shabnam2015 said:
We are in the same boat. Im 24 Jan applicant, No DM No PPR. They asked additional documents field of master study,....CIC made me miserable these days. I checked my status several times...:((nothing
Congrats to all who got DM ANS ppr
Yes I also check the status several times a day, and that's the only thing we can do... We need a big heart ???

janvi30

Feb 9, 2016
hi guys, just received ppr email today... thanks God... thank you cic... :)

Just wanna ask, i have 1 dependent(my husband) but he's in other country and i have not seen his name on my ppr email. What should i do or my husband? i am planning to submit my passport tomorrow. Any idea about my situation? Please help. Thanks.

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No Tracker Activated yet. Passport reached Ottawa on Feb 2nd. Just when you think you are done with CIC, they make you wait just a bit more. Why can't they do anything fast? What a disorganized department.

I hope all Jan applicants that are waiting for PPR get their emails soon. It is beyond me on how slow CIC is with everything.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
janvi30 said:

Just wanna ask, i have 1 dependent(my husband) but he's in other country and i have not seen his name on my ppr email. What should i do or my husband? i am planning to submit my passport tomorrow. Any idea about my situation? Please help. Thanks.
I heard that only principal applicant gets ppr. Guys received PPR can confirm on it.

Note: Also the principal applicant is emailing ottawa(if its your visa office) asking to send ppr for them in the country where the dependents are for them alone. Then principal applicant mails the passport here and they will get the email there for them.

NadsC

Nov 5, 2015
maxy81 said:
No Tracker Activated yet. Passport reached Ottawa on Feb 2nd. Just when you think you are done with CIC, they make you wait just a bit more. Why can't they do anything fast? What a disorganized department.

I hope all Jan applicants that are waiting for PPR get their emails soon. It is beyond me on how slow CIC is with everything.
Same thing for my boyfriend no tracker activated and his passport reached Ottawa on Feb,2nd... my passport is at my local visa office no action will be taken until he lands.

janvi30

Feb 9, 2016
harirajmohan said:
I heard that only principal applicant gets ppr. Guys received PPR can confirm on it.

Note: Also the principal applicant is emailing ottawa(if its your visa office) asking to send ppr for them in the country where the dependents are for them alone. Then principal applicant mails the passport here and they will get the email there for them.
hi harirajmohan, thanks for the quick response. actually i'm here in canada and he's in uae. If i i'll be sending email to cic, can you please suggest the important contents. thanks.

goku80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
janvi30 said:

hey, congrats on PPR! can you please tell me when was your application received?