July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
maxy81 said:
No Tracker Activated yet. Passport reached Ottawa on Feb 2nd. Just when you think you are done with CIC, they make you wait just a bit more. Why can't they do anything fast? What a disorganized department.

I hope all Jan applicants that are waiting for PPR get their emails soon. It is beyond me on how slow CIC is with everything.
Absolutely...dont feel relaxed with ppr...they still got more games to play with us..now its another wait..u dont even have ur passport with u...keep waiting..cant blame cic...if a plastic card can take 105 days to print, a sticker can take at least 50 days...moreover, lots of funny stuff goin on now..after 2weeks of ppr,i got my gcms today in which my security is still "not started"..also i got a call from AINP for giving me nomination for an application I submitted somewhere in 2013.and i even forgot about it..they took 3 yrs to just open my file..very efficient.....whole immigration system is outdated..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
janvi30 said:
hi harirajmohan, thanks for the quick response. actually i'm here in canada and he's in uae. If i i'll be sending email to cic, can you please suggest the important contents. thanks.
Actually you should refer the post in this same page. You should do like this which solves your problem. Ask jstar1.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-pr-applicants-january-2015-t265726.0.html;msg4970621#msg4970621

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Jiss said:
Absolutely...dont feel relaxed with ppr...they still got more games to play with us..now its another wait..u dont even have ur passport with u...keep waiting..cant blame cic...if a plastic card can take 105 days to print, a sticker can take at least 50 days...moreover, lots of funny stuff goin on now..after 2weeks of ppr,i got my gcms today in which my security is still "not started"..also i got a call from AINP for giving me nomination for an application I submitted somewhere in 2013.and i even forgot about it..they took 3 yrs to just open my file..very efficient.....whole immigration system is outdated..
They aren't just there for you... They have so many things to do and let them do their work wait patiently... It's always easy to speak and they have system.. If anyone don't like their system just don't apply simple lol

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Sup17 said:
They aren't just there for you... They have so many things to do and let them do their work wait patiently... It's always easy to speak and they have system.. If anyone don't like their system just don't apply simple lol
cant say like that..this is not only about people simply talking..this is about a big group of people who go through all the hardships and already invested huge amount and years of effort into it..paid taxes here,paid all required fee for the process, contributed a considerable another amount to the canadian society in different ways..moreover,working in the remote areas to address the labour shortage..so they could expect better service in return..if you r getting any free service u can go ask for their kindness..cic agrees that their officials make errors in 650 /1000 files..sounds fair????i have gone through this same process in another country as well..thats how i am comparing govt systems...and there r personal reasons for somebody to apply somewhere..

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with jiss
i can still remember one forum girl sent additional docs, despite got refused. Reason was given by cic that she didn't send docs.
she spent lots of money time involved lawyer media and mp as well as mental stress for revoke her refusal. one guy got his work
permit renewed with last year expiry date and he missed his study and had to wait 8 months for those subjects.

One side they give EE ppl pr within 4-5 months (on skilled category) another hand pnp skilled guys suffer painstaking
15 months to get pr.the pnp guys paying taxes living in remote area even their spouse are not with them and as a rewards they get late
PR.

kranthikmrk

Aug 19, 2015
maxy81 said:
No Tracker Activated yet. Passport reached Ottawa on Feb 2nd. Just when you think you are done with CIC, they make you wait just a bit more. Why can't they do anything fast? What a disorganized department.

I hope all Jan applicants that are waiting for PPR get their emails soon. It is beyond me on how slow CIC is with everything.
Hey , I sent it on the same date I got my passport yesterday so don't worry you will get yours soon.

Gill15

Feb 12, 2016
My passport was received on Jan 29. Today's it's exactly 2 weeks and still no tracker activated . Is anyone in same situation ?

NadsC

Nov 5, 2015
Gill15 said:
My passport was received on Jan 29. Today's it's exactly 2 weeks and still no tracker activated . Is anyone in same situation ?
No tracker activated and his passport reached Ottawa on Feb,2nd... my passport is at my local visa office no action will be taken until he lands.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Gill15 said:
Same here. passpost sent on Jan 29th and reached their office on Feb 1st. Tracking hasn't been activated yet

janvi30

Feb 9, 2016
jstar1 said:
Just to let you know guys my wife got invitation to send her passport stamping in her country of residence. I got PPR on feb 1 and same day sent email asking to change location of stamping. I got confirmation today so exactly 9 days. I sent extra reminder email to cic yesterday and got this final req today.

I will get my passsport back from Ottawa soon and my wife will be landing in first week of march

Thanks to all members here for sharing your stories and replying me to my queries. People reading this post here are details

App filed with co applicant on 27 jan, reached 30 jan 2015
File no in April
Medical in June
Extra docs in OCt
PPR in feb
Hi jstar1, when you have you sent your passport and photos to ottawa, have you included also your wife's photos? Please let me know. thanks.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
janvi30 said:
Hi jstar1, when you have you sent your passport and photos to ottawa, have you included also your wife's photos? Please let me know. thanks.
Yes. You should include photos of all dependants

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
janvi30 said:

I sent mine to ottawa with photos as specified and it reached on 3rd feb. For my wife, I made req to change her stamping from Ottawa to other office in my country. She got her request 3 days ago and passport reached already. She also sent photos as specified. No reactivation of my tracker yet.

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

No tracker yet. Passport reached Ottawa Feb 2nd. My work permit is expiring Feb 22nd. Do you guys know what happens when I try to do landing with an expired work permit. Is that an issue? Thanks and Good luck

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
maxy81 said:
Hi Guys,

No tracker yet. Passport reached Ottawa Feb 2nd. My work permit is expiring Feb 22nd. Do you guys know what happens when I try to do landing with an expired work permit. Is that an issue? Thanks and Good luck
That could be a big problem. For one if you keep working after your WP expires and the agent doing your landing realizes your WP is expired the can deny you PR right there and in fact because you will have been considered to have been working illegally in Canada they could deny you re-entry and ban you from Canada for a long gimme.

What you should do is apply for a new WP on February 19th (if you can't land before then). That will put you on implied status (you will have implied status until they process your WP application and right now that is taking them about 4 months). If you apply on line you will get proof of the WP application and you can show that to the agent when you land.

avrilko

Dec 28, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2015
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF), 07-10-2015 (IMM5669E)
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP) 23-06-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016 COPR only
LANDED..........
13-01-2015; 13-02-2016 as PR; PR card received 12-04-2016
Great news!

Today I've officially become a PR of Canada. :p
Just crossed the US border, went to visit the easternmost place in the USA and then crossed the border back to Canada. 15 mins to wait for the paperwork and I was ready to leave as PR.

My officer was very friendly and I have a picture taken with him.
Even the border crossing in New Brusnwick looked nice and wasn't busy at all.

Good luck to all that are about to become PR! It really feels great. 8)