App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
hi there... may i ask what is your primary and secondary office as per gcms?
CIO and Ottawa. Which is weird since 2 months ago they told me as answer to a CSE that my file is not in Canada anymore and was transfered to VO. it seems sometimes they dont know what is really happening.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Just happy to see February applicants getting cleared, to those like me who are still waiting, let's have more patience, our time will come, although its kind of gets frustrating at time, let us give our trust in the Lord, we will get through this!!

T_ING

Apr 6, 2017
Hi All,

I just read somewhere in Canadavisa forum(below the link and the comment):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cancelled-application.515369/

"I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks"

Is that possible?
Thank you in advance

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

I just read somewhere in Canadavisa forum(below the link and the comment):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cancelled-application.515369/

"I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks"

Is that possible?
Thank you in advance
This is somewhat rare but not impossible. The applicant's timeline would have given a clearer picture. Besides, most Nomination Certificates are valid for 6 months in the first instance. Although the post is a bit unclear, it appears that the initial Nomination Certificate had expired and was extended prior to the submission of the application referred to, but IRCC somehow missed the Extended Certificate (since no LOE was included). I may be wrong but my best guess as to what happened will be that the initial application submitted after the nomination was rejected late (almost 3 months after submission) due perhaps to incomplete documentation. By the time the applicant got another ITA (could also be paper-based) and was ready to submit a fresh application, an additional 3 months had almost lapsed with the initial Nomination Certificate expired. This informed the extension, after which the new application was submitted but unfortunately the new development was missed by IRCC. This is just my assumption. Will be good to get a clearer picture from the poster.

Last edited:

T_ING

Apr 6, 2017
This is somewhat rare but not impossible. The applicant's timeline would have given a clearer picture. Besides, most Nomination Certificates are valid for 6 months in the first instance. Although the post is a bit unclear, it appears that the initial Nomination Certificate had expired and was extended prior to the submission of the application referred to, but IRCC somehow missed the Extended Certificate (since no LOE was included). I may be wrong but my best guess as to what happened will be that the initial application submitted after the nomination was rejected late (almost 3 months after submission) due perhaps to incomplete documentation. By the time the applicant got another ITA (could also be paper-based) and was ready to submit a fresh application, an additional 3 months had almost lapsed with the initial Nomination Certificate expired. This informed the extension, after which the new application was submitted but unfortunately the new development was missed by IRCC. This is just my assumption. Will be good to get a clearer picture from the poster.
Yes, it might be. Lets hope he will answer my question and to create an idea of his timeline.

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a March 4 2017 e-AOR with PNP from Ontario. My application status not changed since my e-AOR. Not even meds passed. Is there an email address that I can write to CIC to get to know the status of my application. Please also let me know if there is a phone number that I can call CIC too. I am getting worried as to what is happening with my application. Please reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Hi Bro,
It's not normal!
Please send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask about your application status with mentioning file references as below :

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Good Luck!

Breakthrough5

Jul 20, 2017
Hi All,
My Timeline

AOR - March 20th
Medical passed -> NA2- July 12th
PNP

My file stile in CIO Sydney as at 31st Aug .

Any body here file with the same AOR like mine still in CIO?