+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled application

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks

T_ING

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Maricel,

Sorry to hear that. I am informed that as long as you submit permanent application with valid documents, everything stuck there.
Just to understand the situation, may I ask you a question; Which province nominated you, the date of nomination certificate and your AOR please?
Thank you.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks
If IRCC has told you to resubmit with an explanation, then your IELTS should also be accepted since it was valid at the time of your prior application submission before the error from their end. It's good that you also included a letter to point their attention to that fact.
But if I may ask, do you mind kindly sharing your timelines and also the full picture of what exactly led to the expiration and extension of your Nomination Certificate and then the mistaken cancellation by IRCC of your application; so that we all can learn and the community is further enriched with the knowledge?

Reactions: T_ING