pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Eligibility Test now a days take a lot less time than before however it seems like they already have a lot of applications in queue and this is the cause of delayed processing.

The recent trend shows that admissibility Test is completed in 30-45 days of application filed however they didn't start Eligibility Test due to long queue. If they can improve this section than without any doubts PNP applications can be processed in 90-100 days.

I have estimated that Eligibility Test will take 90-120 days after Medical Pass due to queue however it can reduce to 30-60 (average 45 days) in future.

Currently applicants have passed eligibility in 45 days after medical Pass but we have no one from June or July at the moment.

I hope this will help.

Hi Bill - I just wanted to know what about applicants like myself who had AORs in April. They didn't touch my file to pass medicals until 100 days had passed. Since Aug 21st I am stuck at NA2 stage. I ordered notes and it said security and eligibility not started - the notes were dated 30 Aug. Today I have completed 5 months after AOR exactly. When do you see us getting PPRs?

Thank you for your kind input.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi Bill - I just wanted to know what about applicants like myself who had AORs in April. They didn't touch my file to pass medicals until 100 days had passed. Since Aug 21st I am stuck at NA2 stage. I ordered notes and it said security and eligibility not started - the notes were dated 30 Aug. Today I have completed 5 months after AOR exactly. When do you see us getting PPRs?

I am future you. Look at my sig. and you will see. As of 22 August eligibility and security not started.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I am future you. Look at my sig. and you will see. As of 22 August eligibility and security not started.
13 july !!!! That's outrageous - have you sent them emails or called to find out what the delay is because of??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

I have written a post today highlighting key data for PNP. As I got data from Gov of Canada today which shows that about 10,000 PNP applications are in queue to be processed.

In FSW each analyst is processing about 40+ applications at a time whereas for PNP each analyst is processing about 70+ applications at a time.

This is the main cause behind delayed Eligibility Test for PNP as compare to FSW.

You have been in NA2 since 21/08 with April AOR whereas many applicants with even 31/07 AOR are at NA2 as well since 21/08.

This shows that admissibility test is now completed on time and only Eligibility Test is taking time due to long queue.

Your application will be processed between 6-8 months whereas applicants from July and onwards will be processed between 4-6 months.

I hope this will help.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
13 july !!!! That's outrageous - have you sent them emails or called to find out what the delay is because of??
no. I ordered another gcms notes yesterday. I will know in a month. But the thing is, many march applicants are still at NA. So I don't think i am a special case.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I have written a post today highlighting key data for PNP. As I got data from Gov of Canada today which shows that about 10,000 PNP applications are in queue to be processed.

In FSW each analyst is processing about 40+ applications at a time whereas for PNP each analyst is processing about 70+ applications at a time.

This is the main cause behind delayed Eligibility Test for PNP as compare to FSW.

You have been in NA2 since 21/08 with April AOR whereas many applicants with even 31/07 AOR are at NA2 as well since 21/08.

This shows that admissibility test is now completed on time and only Eligibility Test is taking time due to long queue.

Your application will be processed between 6-8 months whereas applicants from July and onwards will be processed between 4-6 months.

I hope this will help.
I just hope they make up for this delay by not stressing over security screening.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017

I hope this will help.
Thank you !

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019

I hope this will help.

That's really informative and very much helpful. Thanks @BillHyatt.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I just hope they make up for this delay by not stressing over security screening.
Wishing the same. I got a reply to my query from cpc Ottawa and they did mention that my file is at Ottawa waiting for review by officer.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
where does criminality and security checks are happening? is it in our lvo?
Criminality done at CIO. Security is the last thing and probably done at CPC

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I hope this will help.

Now who's fault is this, we applicants who applied from Feb-April are either fools that we applied then or the Govt should had told us not to apply until June... and later after few months they come up with backlog stories... We pnps had paid twice compared to other streams and waited almost 2 + years for nomination and still waiting while rest of the months get processed in half the time... Do there any logic in this process.. were the delayed process are not looked up and left untouched...

Strange some are thanking for the above information... pitty

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Now who's fault is this, we applicants who applied from Feb-April are either fools that we applied then or the Govt should had told us not to apply until June... and later after few months they come up with backlog stories... We pnps had paid twice compared to other streams and waited almost 2 + years for nomination and still waiting while rest of the months get processed in half the time... Do there any logic in this process.. were the delayed process are not looked up and left untouched...

Eh? They are thanking that person for providing information. Do you think he is the IRCC or the Canadian government? Personally I rather know why something is delayed (and hence would thank the source of information) so that I can adjust my future plans.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

I agree 100%. It's stupid they haven't touched my file for 117 days!!! I'm at 188 now. Total waste of time.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eh? They are thanking that person for providing information. Do you think he is the IRCC or the Canadian government? Personally I rather know why something is delayed (and hence would thank the source of information) so that I can adjust my future plans.
Did you get this kind of data from Canadian govt.. hope so not, I better thank this information when I'm informed 6 months back, which is considered as a better customer service so I'm prepared in advance for my plans hopefully you too would also be well planned... even now with all this delays are there any information shared to us, rather we need to patient enough and rest of the other months get their file processed faster than us..

My apologies incase if my frustration had hurted you..

Reactions: bootsal

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Did you get this kind of data from Canadian govt.. hope so not, I better thank this information when I'm informed 6 months back, which is considered as a better customer service so I'm prepared in advance for my plans hopefully you too would also be well planned... even now with all this delays are there any information shared to us, rather we need to patient enough and rest of the other months get their file processed faster than us..

My apologies incase if my frustration had hurted you..
I do not have issue with your frustration. It is OK for you to vent here. Everyone here is on the same boat and is frustrated. However I do not think it is good to criticize people thanking somebody for providing information.

Reactions: Wandering Mind