Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
How long who need to stay in nominated province before moving to other

How long we need to wait before applying regular PR

any idea.
Thanks
What is ”regular PR”? After PR, you could move and prove you couldn’t find a job there.

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
let me put it in this way, how long we need to stay in same province which we nominated before moving out.
If you want you can move right After getting your PR or after one year or two year that’s depending on you, but in future when you are going to apply for citizenship or pr renewable ircc can ask why you moved so you should have valid reason. ( province nominated you for living there permanently and you also declared you are going to live there permanently) you can exercise your right to mobility at any time( but with valid reason).

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Would buying a house in another province be a valid reason? And in my case, would it help the facts that I've been living in Ontario for 7 years now under Work Permits, that I would still be working remotely for a company in Ontario, and that my wife would still be driving to Ontario everyday for work?
Or would it still be better to wait up a year or two before moving out?

Reactions: Mayt

Mayt

Feb 3, 2021
Would buying a house in another province be a valid reason? And in my case, would it help the facts that I've been living in Ontario for 7 years now under Work Permits, that I would still be working remotely for a company in Ontario, and that my wife would still be driving to Ontario everyday for work?
Or would it still be better to wait up a year or two before moving out?
Hi,
I have some query regarding the different scenario from the above message.

In Dec 2023 I got the NOI under the OINP-Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream and submitted the documents on 23/Jan/2024 and waiting for decision. and other hand, I got the LMIA from Nova scotia employer and got the visa aswell. I have gone through the threads from you and found that you have got lot of experience inside the Canada and you are the same situation for PR.

is it better to stick to OINP and waiting for employment support letter from employer or its better to go ahead with LMIA and work for the employer for future PR process (LMIA+NSPNP)?

I am not going to get any more m[points for my age and EE points mostly will come appx 250. Honestly speaking I dnot get picked in EE draws and possibilities for me either LMIA +NSPNP or
straight away OINP.

with regards
Mayt