+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
prasamp said:
Yes... i got both at the same time. for your question on why others didnt get the medicals...i m guessing "Since my VO is Buffalo and i received communication from Ottawa Pilot immgration, they sent on behalf of Buffalo and the medical intake office for my VO is Ottawa so i guess they are authorized to send Medical request along with AOR" If your application process is outside NA your respective regional intake office has to receive your records so that would be an reason"

Another reason also possible, since other fellow (ak25...i guess) and myself are going through Quebec province, the procesing is completely shorter in Federal....as i mentioned earlier we give all our certified copies of dgree, work exp etc during our interview for Quebec selection itself..so that reduces the federal procesing of Lanugage proficiency, work validity etc...they just do security and medical assessment...

both the above are my understandings...not for sure though....

hth
prasamp
So, based on what you stated, is it possible to draw following conclusion?
If your regional office and visa office is Buffalo, you will likely receive AOR and medical request at the same time. In all other cases, you will only get AOR from CIO and your Medical request will come form your non-Buffalo office later. Right interpretation?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bkd1969 said:
If your regional office and visa office is Buffalo, you will likely receive AOR and medical request at the same time. In all other cases, you will only get AOR from CIO and your Medical request will come form your non-Buffalo office later. Right interpretation?

hmm.. yes and no :) because i said two possible reasons right...one being buffalo and ottawa combination other being a QSW...so i cant really say that would be the conclusion....

hth
prasamp

Karlzw

Jan 17, 2012
bkd1969 said:
Actually you wont know until yanesrahn receives his AOR and maybe his MR. So far those who received the MR and AOR at the same time applied for the QSW (which is somewhat different from the regular PNP) and have specified their VO as Buffalo. Yanesrahn is applying at Buffalo but from British Columbia. Only when he gets his AOR will you have a definite answer.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
I will let you know... I can't wait any longer... Hopefully next week we are going to receive good news... Is going to be a long weekend...
Cheers everyone.. Have nice weekend. Try to no think about it
Karlzw said:
Actually you wont know until yanesrahn receives his AOR and maybe his MR. So far those who received the MR and AOR at the same time applied for the QSW (which is somewhat different from the regular PNP) and have specified their VO as Buffalo. Yanesrahn is applying at Buffalo but from British Columbia. Only when he gets his AOR will you have a definite answer.

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
I saw other people on the forum that has the same thing, they are all pnp ( any province ) but they are Buffalo VO

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
To All,

Any reply would be appreciated! Should call CIC, but just trying to ask you guys first...

Just wanna ask opinion/suggestion or if anybody who experience the same thing??? I am applying for PR (PNP) and submitted my application already still waiting for AOR & MR suppose I had an emergency to go back home and received my MR while I'm there. Is it alright to do the medical where ever your country is, as long as its Canadian Embassy's valid/assigned clinic/hospitals??? Do you think it will affect/delay application if that's the case???

Thanks in advance!

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
Do not worry. My case:
we live in USA.my VO is Brazil and we going to Canada.IWill make medicals in USA.i am not worry. Just do not forget to keep then updated in your new address after you live.

PNP8

Feb 3, 2012
Thanks ,
They quoted it pilot Ottawa in my appliaction and advised me to make contact with them for further inquiries so I guess my VO is buffalo and I applied in SINP Saskatchewan.
manubobby said:
congrats PNP8, I have updated you details on the link below, please tell me your visa office and also the category you applied in.. cheers

PNP8

Feb 3, 2012
I dont think this is the case I got AOR (email ) from CIO Sydney and I am advised to contact pilot ottawa but still I dint get any MR

bkd1969 said:

Karlzw

Jan 17, 2012
Damn Prasamp! You are not wasting anytime! Med is already done now let's hope they keep up with your pace!

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Minamana said:
To All,

Any reply would be appreciated! Should call CIC, but just trying to ask you guys first...

Just wanna ask opinion/suggestion or if anybody who experience the same thing??? I am applying for PR (PNP) and submitted my application already still waiting for AOR & MR suppose I had an emergency to go back home and received my MR while I'm there. Is it alright to do the medical where ever your country is, as long as its Canadian Embassy's valid/assigned clinic/hospitals??? Do you think it will affect/delay application if that's the case???

Thanks in advance!
okay i wouldnt be wasting anytime which ever part of globe i am..i would pay the extra money and ask the DMP to send to the office mentioned in the medical form email sent by CIO....just see to the top right corner of the medical form sent by CIO...see which office is mentioned there and ask the DMP to send your medical records there....for eg: your VO is buffalo and your medical records should reach ottawa, say your on vacation in Asia (India) in Bangalore..do your medicals there ask the DMP to send it to Ottawa just that he will charge extra for your courier...pay him you are done...

hth
prasamp

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
chrisemo said:
Do not worry. My case:
we live in USA.my VO is Brazil and we going to Canada.IWill make medicals in USA.i am not worry. Just do not forget to keep then updated in your new address after you live.
just make sure your DMP send your records to correct regional medical intake office...in your case i don see any issues as NA and SA intake office is ottawa...but if you are in europe intake office of your medical records differs....sending medicals to different office delays your processing...so just keep check on the country your are in and designated medical office for that country...

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Karlzw said:
Damn Prasamp! You are not wasting anytime! Med is already done now let's hope they keep up with your pace!
:) :) yeah i dont want to waste single day from my side...whatever delay happens let it be from CIC side...i m in Canada for 2years...i just cant move out of this country because of my wp expiring....so i am making sure i get it fast.....i even postponed my marriage until i get my card..so imagine :)

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
prasamp said:
okay i wouldnt be wasting anytime which ever part of globe i am..i would pay the extra money and ask the DMP to send to the office mentioned in the medical form email sent by CIO....just see to the top right corner of the medical form sent by CIO...see which office is mentioned there and ask the DMP to send your medical records there....for eg: your VO is buffalo and your medical records should reach ottawa, say your on vacation in Asia (India) in Bangalore..do your medicals there ask the DMP to send it to Ottawa just that he will charge extra for your courier...pay him you are done...

hth
prasamp
thank you so much for the info...and best wishes on your coming wedding...your almost there anyway...just hang tight!!!GODBLESS