May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
MH_334 said:
Hi gays, can you help me. I have received application fees back in my bank account. Still my online status shows in-process. So I dont understand why they have send fees back in my account.
can you please be a little more elaborative about your case? Like wheel and where you send your application? Do you get AOR & Medical Request before?
Good luck.

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
hello to all
i am new in this forum.i got nomination under sinp in 23rd oct 2012 and my application to sydney.
i want to now i write with pen on main appliction form im0008 N/A in some columns it will effect my file or it will ok.
seniors pls reply

MH_334

Jan 30, 2012
Edmontonbound said:
can you please be a little more elaborative about your case? Like wheel and where you send your application? Do you get AOR & Medical Request before?
Good luck.
[ ]
I got my AOR in May 2012, I have completed my medical in June 2012, they have requrested me to get new PCC from india on Augest 8, 2012 and deadline to submit was November 9 2012. I have submitted PCC on Octomber 29 2012, and as per tracking system Ottawa office got my PCC on 30th Octomeber 2012. On 9th Novemeber application fees was deposited in my back account form Canada Immigration, Sydney, NS.

I dont understand how they got my bank account information. I have not paid my application fees from my bank account, I have send Money Oder.

Is there any way I can contact Sydney, NS office?

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
I guess you should email ...........

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Most confusing thing is that how they got Bank Information....

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
MH_334 said:
Edmontonbound said:
Good luck.
[ ]
I got my AOR in May 2012, I have completed my medical in June 2012, they have requrested me to get new PCC from india on Augest 8, 2012 and deadline to submit was November 9 2012. I have submitted PCC on Octomber 29 2012, and as per tracking system Ottawa office got my PCC on 30th Octomeber 2012. On 9th Novemeber application fees was deposited in my back account form Canada Immigration, Sydney, NS.

I dont understand how they got my bank account information. I have not paid my application fees from my bank account, I have send Money Oder.

something isn't right. So, they encashed your money order sometime in May. And, they returned the same in November. Is that correct? What is your ecas status now? Also, when you said NEW PCC, that means you have submitted one with your application. Is that correct? In any case, you should email Ottawa and inquire with out further delay. These days they are replying in a day or two. Keep us posted. Good luck.
By the way when did you send your application?

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
MH_334 said:

Buddy,

CIC forgotten to cash the check. And money orders are valid for 6 months. After 6 months if the check is not cashed, the bank automatically returns back the money.

Talk to your bank and confirm that your money order was never cashed!

Then send an email to CIC-sydney and CPP-O both saying that you are informing them about it and ask them to let you know what has to be the next step. To correct this mistake.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Yes Holygun is right...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Holygun said:
Buddy,

CIC forgotten to cash the check. And money orders are valid for 6 months. After 6 months if the check is not cashed, the bank automatically returns back the money.

Talk to your bank and confirm that your money order was never cashed!

Then send an email to CIC-sydney and CPP-O both saying that you are informing them about it and ask them to let you know what has to be the next step. To correct this mistake.

I would say on your email don't even mention that it is your fault, banks fault, someones fault.

Let them know the issue, and ask for clarification and if needed what has to be done on your side.
They need to do their job correct. There is an act that If they forget to cash the check in a certain time, it is their fault and they may not be able to ask you to pay it again.

U are not liable on this, let them figure it out.

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread from day 1 even though I never participated, but I have read almost every post on this thread. My timeline is as follows:

Application Received: Feb 24, 2012
AOR & Medical Request: April 25, 2012
Medical Done: April 27,2012
Current Status: Application Received, Medical Received
Category: MPNP General Stream
Located in USA and Visa Office is Ottawa

My timeline is very similar to most folks in this thread who are the only one's left to get the PPR. Now looking at the recent trends, I had some questions answers to which might help all of us calculate how long should we wait.

So my analysis are as follows:

All the Jan and Feb folks who have gotten their PPR were either QSW or AINP, most of them located in USA and there Visa Stamping Embassy Detroit. Now there are me and all of you are different from these guys

1) Either we are not QSW
2) Not located in USA or for me in specific my Visa stamping office would be LA not Detroit as I am based in California.

Also a thing to note is no MPNP has gotten a single PPR out of Canada and USA. Now the question is, does Feds have a quota about the number of PPR's they are going to issue for each province each year. I know there is a limit to the number of Provincial Nominees each year, but does the Feds keep an account of that number or the provinces? What if the provinces that we are from are already done with their quotas for this year and we might all have to wait till Jan next year. This could be one reason why they are holding Manu Bobby's passport(Though I really really wishes that he gets his passport at the soonest possible). I might be wrong and please feel free to correct me and may be we can conclude something of the discussion.

Anyways, my prayers are with all of us to soon get the PPR's so that we can get over this anxiety of waiting.

Regards,
Gurjaspal

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
Hey Manu Bobby,

Just wanted to let you know that you have done a remarkable job starting this thread. And I really wish and pray that you get your PPR at the soonest possible.

By the way just wanted to ask, have you tried emailing Delhi High Commission asking what is up with you passport? As far as I know, no high commission has the right to hold your passport for more than 3 months.

Thanks!
Gurjaspal

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
singh.gurjaspal said:
Hey Manu Bobby,

Just wanted to let you know that you have done a remarkable job starting this thread. And I really wish and pray that you get your PPR at the soonest possible.

By the way just wanted to ask, have you tried emailing Delhi High Commission asking what is up with you passport? As far as I know, no high commission has the right to hold your passport for more than 3 months.

Thanks!
Gurjaspal
Hi buddy,

thanks for your kind words, yes, I thought the same way, today marked exactly 6 months since the embassy has been holding my passport.. my passport reached the embassy on 12th May ... I have no idea what is taking them so long.. as per the AOR, i was supposed to get a decision in 6 months from the date of AOR which passed on 19th september and on the 25th of sept.. I sent them an email regarding the status and they still havent responded to my email.. and earlier today I sent them a fax requesting the status .. hoping to hear from them soon.. i really dont understand why the delay.. everyone else who applied at New Delhi got their visas issued already, that includes people who sent their passport much after I did as well.. im just waiting patiently..

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
manubobby said:
Hi buddy,

thanks for your kind words, yes, I thought the same way, today marked exactly 6 months since the embassy has been holding my passport.. my passport reached the embassy on 12th May ... I have no idea what is taking them so long.. as per the AOR, i was supposed to get a decision in 6 months from the date of AOR which passed on 19th september and on the 25th of sept.. I sent them an email regarding the status and they still havent responded to my email.. and earlier today I sent them a fax requesting the status .. hoping to hear from them soon.. i really dont understand why the delay.. everyone else who applied at New Delhi got their visas issued already, that includes people who sent their passport much after I did as well.. im just waiting patiently..
I have heard one such case in the past and it happened because the name of the person was same as someone on the crime list and it took them longer to get the criminal record check done. But I highly doubt that this would be case with you. Did you try calling the High Commission at 91 (11) 4178-2000? I emailed Ottawa for address change and they never responded but then I started emailing them once a week until they did, so that might be something you could do at delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Or I would highly recommend getting the GCMS notes. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago even though I dont live in Canada and I guess You can do that too while living in India. I mean in your situation atleast we can see that what is holding them back to send you your passport. All fingers crossed buddy.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
manubobby said:
Hi buddy,

After checking your timeline several times, i deem it fit to direct your attention or ask you some questions concerning your passport being held for that long. 1st Question---Are you in New Delhi or living abroad ? 2nd--When sending your passport do you included a return envelop ? Just asking for some reason because it been like 6 months what if the postal services has misplace(God forbid) the passport ?

Wishing you all the best.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
@Ojeola

I was just curious while reading your timeline, from what Province you got nominated?

Thanks