+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

r3.mohanty

Mar 27, 2015
Hi Guys,

I sent my passport to CIC for COPR and visa on March 12. On March 23 I was asked to send passport size photos but the email also asked to send the photo whose specification was listed on their website which was PR card size. Confused as to which size photo do they ask for once they have received my Passport?

In order for us to issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visas, we require passport sized photos.
Photographs
You must submit two (2) recent photographs that meet the requirements stated on this webpage: (This webpage asked to send PR card sized photos)

jotsingh88

Jan 30, 2014
Axmcol18 said:
I don't know what to think now, i called this morning an the agent was kind of rude and mean... He told me that my medicals were extended and they are still working on my background verification, it's still in process and due to the dealy they have until June 21st to finish my application. Last time I called, the agent was nicer and told me it was almost Done that they were just waiting on my medicals to be extended.

So i think I won't get an answer soon. damn it!!!

Oh btw my file is still in sydney. :(
[/quote
According to cic website. They officer can send file for medical extension to medical officer only when ur file is finalized . If something is pending in ur file like security background or criminality they cnt extend ur medical.
Dnt trust cic call centre. First time i call them on march 6 they said ur file is in ottawa we cnt tell u anything about ur file. After after 4 days they said ur file is in sydney. Everything Security background needs to be reviewed by officer. Yesterday they said ur security background is not started yet. Ha ha ha.
So be patitient. I am sure ur file is finalized if ur is medical extended

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
jotsingh88 said:
Axmcol18 said:
I don't know what to think now, i called this morning an the agent was kind of rude and mean... He told me that my medicals were extended and they are still working on my background verification, it's still in process and due to the dealy they have until June 21st to finish my application. Last time I called, the agent was nicer and told me it was almost Done that they were just waiting on my medicals to be extended.

So i think I won't get an answer soon. damn it!!!

Oh btw my file is still in sydney. :(
[/quote
According to cic website. They officer can send file for medical extension to medical officer only when ur file is finalized . If something is pending in ur file like security background or criminality they cnt extend ur medical.
Dnt trust cic call centre. First time i call them on march 6 they said ur file is in ottawa we cnt tell u anything about ur file. After after 4 days they said ur file is in sydney. Everything Security background needs to be reviewed by officer. Yesterday they said ur security background is not started yet. Ha ha ha.
So be patitient. I am sure ur file is finalized if ur is medical extended
Thank you, so i think im gonna trust they first agent i talked to. He said the last mode he saw on my file was a request to extend my mecials that my case looked good and it was almost finalized. I Hope it's true.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Nothing, it's all the same. Im so tired of it that i dont even check my Ecas anymore.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Axmcol18 said:
Nothing, it's all the same. Im so tired of it that i dont even check my Ecas anymore.

You might get it soon
Because according to the call ctr agent i spoke with, processing time is 17 months... Me too, i stopped checking my ecas

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sealover said:
Got DM on the 18th of March, My passport arrived to CIC Ottawa on 25th of March and i m waiting since then.
You got IP and DM as same day? wow thats awesome

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I got a CoPR. yeah!! Because I updated address to my friend's house and she said, I have letter for you

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
vnsse said:
I think I got a CoPR. yeah!! Because I updated address to my friend's house and she said, I have letter for you
Thats good, contratulations. I think I am the only one left from December 2013.