May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Good news.. Im still IP. I hope we get some news soon.

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sealover said:
We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.

Finally !

I am 9th of DEC/13 applicant!
we are same officer

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
i called cic this morning asking about my case the agent told me it looks like it is almost finalized, and the last mode he saw on my case was a request to extend my medicals because it expired in January, it looks like they are only waiting for my medicals to be extended. Does anybody know howl long does it take for them to receive an answer with validity of my medicals? I hope i got them extended and they don't ask me to redo them again, because it's going to delay my application a few more months.

softsi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
i called cic this morning asking about my case the agent told me it looks like it is almost finalized, and the last mode he saw on my case was a request to extend my medicals because it expired in January, it looks like they are only waiting for my medicals to be extended. Does anybody know howl long does it take for them to receive an answer with validity of my medicals? I hope i got them extended and they don't ask me to redo them again, because it's going to delay my application a few more months.
I am in the same situation, I think you already know my story with the lost COPR.

CIC requested to extend my medicals beginning of March and I am waiting. But I thought it was a matter of a couple of weeks!

I also read somewhere in tis forum that they usually extend them for three months, but who knows

I will call them on Monday to find out about my case

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
sealover said:
i also got passport request tonight! still IP in ecas! hope all the best for the remaining fellows!
You got passport request already?? Lucky you and congratulations!!!

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sealover said:
i also got passport request tonight! still IP in ecas! hope all the best for the remaining fellows!
holy. I don't receive passport request yet

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
softsi said:
I am in the same situation, I think you already know my story with the lost COPR.

CIC requested to extend my medicals beginning of March and I am waiting. But I thought it was a matter of a couple of weeks!

I also read somewhere in tis forum that they usually extend them for three months, but who knows

I will call them on Monday to find out about my case
Hello softsi,
I also lost my passport and copr in the mail. Canada Post didn't deliver the package. I sent email to Ottawa last week but no reply until now. May I know how you contact CIC and how long it takes for CIC to reply?

Thank you very much

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time

softsi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenv said:
Hello softsi,
I also lost my passport and copr in the mail. Canada Post didn't deliver the package. I sent email to Ottawa last week but no reply until now. May I know how you contact CIC and how long it takes for CIC to reply?

Thank you very much
Hi karenv,

Call 1-888-242-2100 to speak to an agent.

They will be able to help you out for sure

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi I am a nov 2013 applicant .. My work permit is expiring so I was planning on applying for a closed work permit in category of exempted from LMIA for being a provincial nominee ... Rather than applying for BOWP .. Cuz so many people hv hd rejections for name of employer being on certificate n mine does too.. Can I hv someone's input on that if I am taking ryt step ... Cuz even CIC people on phone told me to go for wht I m doing . Anybody hv any advice tht cld help

Monepok

Mar 24, 2015
Hi,

I am tracking this PNP status file for a while now, but it seems no more changes were recorded after 06OCT2014.

Since my status is still on 'in process' for over 8 months, I am wondering if this is also the case for all the others in the file, or if I should start digging in my application (BC)? (in the meantime, my medical expired (1 year old in FEB2015)).

Thanks for letting me know if this file is still updated.

Cheers,
Monepok

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
I don't know what to think now, i called this morning an the agent was kind of rude and mean... He told me that my medicals were extended and they are still working on my background verification, it's still in process and due to the dealy they have until June 21st to finish my application. Last time I called, the agent was nicer and told me it was almost Done that they were just waiting on my medicals to be extended.

So i think I won't get an answer soon. damn it!!!

Oh btw my file is still in sydney. :(