AOR Received.
January 2014
Med's Request
Jan. 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 15, 2014
rajdeep2006 said:
Hi,

I have recently joined the forum here. But I was following the updates for quiet some times.

I had applied PR under AINP program on Dec-12-2014. AOR and Medical Req Received - 21-Jan-2014. Medical completed - 20-02-2014. IP-02-July-2014. DM - 11-Aug-2014. But as of Sep 12, I haven't Received the Passport Request. Its more than one month now since the final Decision has been made but did not get passport request.

Is there any one else with same case here ? Please let me update us here ?
Hi! I applied under ainp-AWE sent my application Dec. 02 and received at CIO Dec.09 had my medical(02/15/2014) and RPRF paid already last May 2014 but until now havent heard from them.

Just wanna know if they have emailed you regarding your application that they started to process it? Or would your Ecas tell you when did they start processing? What stream under ainp did you apply? Hope you wont mind me asking...

Thanks!

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
I got this standard message last night after 2 days of sending, doest mean anything?

Dear Sir/Madam

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
My timeline

Application received 09/12/2013
AOR 21/01/2014
Medical received 23/03/2104
Additional Doc request 22/02/2014
IP Not yet
DM Not yet
PPR Not yet

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sealover said:
I got this standard message last night after 2 days of sending, doest mean anything?

Dear Sir/Madam

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,
I also got that e-mail on Aug 18th. It meant, just "WAITING" and Do not send email to us(cic).

rajdeep2006

Sep 12, 2014
I had applied under Alberta Work Experience. my application came into Process on 08-July-2014 and Decision made on 11-August-2014. But as of today I haven't got the PP request. Not sure where is the delay ?

is there anyone with same condition like Decision made but PPR waiting for more than 1 month ?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Plenty of us. We all hang out here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-in-august-2014-and-waiting-for-passport-request-within-canada-t235424.0.html

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
My best guess, the person who sends ppr emails is on maternity leave. Now until she delivers the baby and he grows upto an age where she is confident she can leave the baby at sitters, there's no chance she is coming back so that could be six months a year who knows. Thats my best guess. :p :'(

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I have a question..For us who are Decision Made already is it a good sign that we are approved with our application?? I kept on dreaming about PPR thats why it is so frustrating

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snoopy09 said:
I have a question..For us who are Decision Made already is it a good sign that we are approved with our application?? I kept on dreaming about PPR thats why it is so frustrating
I don't know, I won't be sure until I cross the border and land as a PR.

Moakano

Jun 27, 2014
envirocool said:
My best guess, the person who sends ppr emails is on maternity leave. Now until she delivers the baby and he grows upto an age where she is confident she can leave the baby at sitters, there's no chance she is coming back so that could be six months a year who knows. Thats my best guess. :p :'(
I laughed so hard reading your message but I concur, she doesn't want to miss the babies first words.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Eagerly waiting for DM !! But it seems to be too early to expect that :-X :-X
But still do we have any chance to get DM tonight :'(

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Adi7 said:
Eagerly waiting for DM !! But it seems to be too early to expect that :-X :-X
But still do we have any chance to get DM tonight :'(
We are more than 10 people who applied under BC PNP in our company...I am Dec applicant and others are after me...but you know what all applicants have ecas turn into IP one by one...some even applied in April...This is so sick...I completely lost my hope now

rajdeep2006

Sep 12, 2014
Hi Guys, Please update if anyone from August Month Decision made, got the Passport Request. I did not get today as well, hoping for tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

While talking to CIC today, the Agent who picked the phone told me there is some initiative is on as pilot where the agent can access our PR files and they can tell our status as well. by chance the agent who picked the phone, was one of that team of 15 guys out 200 (he Mentioned). if you are lucky, you might get to your status as well but your phone call should be directed to any of the 15 members of that pilot project initiative.

He confirmed me that my files is updated with positive remarks and now that is just the matter of sending the PP request. but not sure where is the delay. he asked me to send the query to CIO-Sydney-Search-Equiry@cic.gc.ca. I did that but not sure what and when will I get the response. They take too much time to respond.

This is really frustrating.

Ysabelle1122

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 09, 2013 Sydney
Nomination.....
October 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
Med's Request
Jan. 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 15, 2014
rajdeep2006 said:
Hi Guys, Please update if anyone from August Month Decision made, got the Passport Request. I did not get today as well, hoping for tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

While talking to CIC today, the Agent who picked the phone told me there is some initiative is on as pilot where the agent can access our PR files and they can tell our status as well. by chance the agent who picked the phone, was one of that team of 15 guys out 200 (he Mentioned). if you are lucky, you might get to your status as well but your phone call should be directed to any of the 15 members of that pilot project initiative.

He confirmed me that my files is updated with positive remarks and now that is just the matter of sending the PP request. but not sure where is the delay. he asked me to send the query to CIO-Sydney-Search-Equiry @ cic.gc.ca. I did that but not sure what and when will I get the response. They take too much time to respond.

This is really frustrating.

hi! may i know what is the phone number of the cic? i have applied under ainp-awe and they received my application last Dec. 09, 2013 however, till now i havent heard anything from them except after the confirmation they made that they got my rprf.

i hope you wont mind me asking what stream did you apply?

thanks