+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
kirthan said:
I was in same situation , I got married in may 2014 and I have informed Ottawa and Sydney about my marital status change. I will add my spouse application after PPR email. Please go through the steps after you receive your PPR email

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S), PICTURES AND BIO DATA REQUEST

We require a VALID passport and 2 passport size pictures for you and for each accompanying family member. Please fill the Bio Data form included at the end of this letter. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependents reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,
Thanks Kirthan, but would this be a risk in any way for the pr application? and how much time would it take for your spouse to come to Canada? and how much time would it take for you to get PR?

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It won't be any risk to application but it will delay PR ,because they have to process Spouse application along with your application. I guess It will delay for two to three months

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
GBH said:
Hi Guys,

I am an early January applicant still waiting for IP, I have some questions regarding the process:

1) At the current step if I stop my application and get married, and add my spouse , would that in any way harm my application?

2) how much time would the application take?

3)Would it be really a wise step to take at this stage? or should I wait for my pr to done and then get married

4) How much time would it take for my spouse to get to Canada?

Please help me on this, Thanks
Hi if u not married yet then i will recommend you that take PR status first and then apply for you spouse.
1. If you get married while your file is running in cic,that will definitely take you back 5 to 6 months.
2. Once u got your PR status and then you will for your spouse then its will be take 8 to 9 months.

One of my buddy applied for his wife while his file was inprocess and his file stuck for 5 months.
but you know what its all up to you, if you will add your spouse now will take some delay but u can also save 8 to 9 months

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
patwal said:
Hi if u not married yet then i will recommend you that take PR status first and then apply for you spouse.
1. If you get married while your file is running in cic,that will definitely take you back 5 to 6 months.
2. Once u got your PR status and then you will for your spouse then its will be take 8 to 9 months.

One of my buddy applied for his wife while his file was inprocess and his file stuck for 5 months.
but you know what its all up to you, if you will add your spouse now will take some delay but u can also save 8 to 9 months
Thanks Patwal , my CIO received was on Jan 6 , still waiting for IP, Marriage date is in Sept, I am in a fix whether to delay marriage or by That time get PR, the way applications are moving right now,I have no idea what to do. The question here is I delay my marriage and my PR takes longer than expected, it would be a long long wait. Really dont know what to do.

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
GBH said:
Thanks Patwal , my CIO received was on Jan 6 , still waiting for IP, Marriage date is in Sept, I am in a fix whether to delay marriage or by That time get PR, the way applications are moving right now,I have no idea what to do. The question here is I delay my marriage and my PR takes longer than expected, it would be a long long wait. Really dont know what to do.
where are you from, i mean which country?

Rb2013

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
In Process: 11 July 2014
Interview........
Decision Made: 3 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
23 Sep 2014
hassan51214 said:
PPR July 24
PP sent July 25
Recv'd 28th

Return. Tracker activated July 30th
Congratulations Hassan, that was really quick. The wait is finally over for you. :)

mannmann

Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My tracker has also been activated
Sent the 25th
Arrived the 28th
Tracker activated the 30th

I could cry with joy

ainp2013

Mar 24, 2014
Finally IP!!!!
Application Received Jan 29
Start processing application July 28
ECAS changed IP today

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
satwinderkm said:
Congrats to everyone. ..any update for late December ??
Will late december applicants ever get IN PROCESS? They throwing IPS on late January applicants how come they skipped us. :(