+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLZ share your details!!!!** CHC ISLAMABAD SUMMER-2013**!!! to update the sheet

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
over9000 said:
today gerry's called me n asked me to collect my stuff.. so its quite obivous now that my application has been rejected. Well, i am out of city so im gonna collect it on Monday IA.
I will apply again after some time and try to get admission in a masters program.
Guys... Going for Under Graduate Degree is Insane...

Let me make it Clear to you ppl...

BBA is widely Available in Pakistan... Some best Institutes are here... Like LUMS , IBA... nd Many More..

Why Would they Give u Visa for That if u Can do it Here...

I may be Wrong but Even On Undergraduate Level U ppl need to Select Course which is not Available much in Pakistan.

My Brother Applied For MEng Petroleum Engineering , He had a Background of Petroleum Engineering... Visa was Issued in 35 Days.

Y... ?

Coz Meng is not Available in Pakistan... Anyway Wish u Best ov luck EveryOne. Dont be Happy if u Get Undergraduate Admission in BBA

or Some other Course.. Coz its very Difficult that they Accept U one that : )

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what do u suggest me? I have marketing and advertising background..
What masters prog should i look fwd to?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
over9000 said:
what do u suggest me? I have marketing and advertising background..
What masters prog should i look fwd to?
Every Bachelors have a " Masters Degree " , Like Bachelor of Electronics Engineering have... Meng of Electronic Systems Engineering..

Software Engineering have... Meng Software Systems Engineering...

Exactly Ur Bachelors may have... Masters ,

I don't know which bachelors you Hold But should Upgrade your " Bachelors " Rather than Selecting a Course which is Easy in Admission offers.

Thats a Sincere Suggestion :)

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
shujat bhai ak larka ha .......sair bajwa.he got visa yesterday...........update sheet............icm manitoba engineering

zaina123

Mar 4, 2013
@Yasir Nawaz:eek:nce you shared on the forum one of your friend went to embassy and after five hours he got his visa stamped.I want to ask how he went without appointment as they even not listen to your inquiry?

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)

10th-85.2 12th-69.6 BTECH ECE-66.04 Ielets - 8 bands 1 year experience as developer

With my profile can i get admission in UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE for MASTERS IN SCIENCE without GRE

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
hi all... i have BS in CS from COMSATS and got gold medal on academic achievements. Currently i am working as a software engineer in Lahore and now i want to pursue my MS in CS from any Canadian Uni. The problem im facing is regarding proper guidance.. i don't really want to visit any consultant as i know its just for the wastage of money and nothing else. So i seek help/advice from you people to help me suggest some good university for MS in CS that won't hit me hard interms of tution fee etc.. i know the cheapest of all is MUN.. but i have concerns regarding how its market acceptability is. So please suggest me some universities which have got good repo and also aren't much costly. i am not asking for McGill or mcmaster's waterloo or uToronto.. so please be rational in terms of money it would incur.

Also tell me how much bank statment is required. i thnk i can manage up to 4 million PKR for bank statement.. and also tellme can i withdraw all the money as soon i get visa or does it get bound ?
Do i have to pay full year fee at the start or just a semester/term fee? and how many semesters/terms normally canadian uni.s have in a year?

Do they allow to live off campus during first 6 months and can i work off campus during first 6 months...

Help would be appreciated and i would be pleased.. thnx alot