Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
is bar us na bikul case apna different banya tha aik degree pahle hide kye the wo show kye us ka reason b daya tha .... us ka refusal 19 mar ko he kar daya tha aaj post kya us ko

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahijan, courier wale call krte hain ya txt jb documents aajat hain unke pas?

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
over9000 said:
bahijan, courier wale call krte hain ya txt jb documents aajat hain unke pas?
They usually call you on the contact numbers that you have provided.

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
My visa application is refused today so I will not use this forum anymore. If some one wants to update the sheet then inbox me your email address
So my Visa application was refused as well today. This is the second time. This time the reasons were :
1. Personal assets and financial Status
2. You do not have sufficient available resources , without working in canada to pay your tuition fees bla bla bla.
3. Limited employement prospects in your country of residence.

What the f*** yaar, This time i even added more assets, more financial sources and BBA has a lot of prospects in Pakistan So i think the above posts are true. They are not giving visas to BBA students i guess.
So even i will not be responding to this forum.

Hope this forum does better to you guys. Good Luck

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did u apply in a uni or college?
how much assets did u show?

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
over9000 said:
did u apply in a uni or college?
how much assets did u show?
Memorial university, BBA
70 LAC worth of properties
90 Lac worth of statement including saving certificates.

It is true, that whatever you do, the last you can do is pray as you have tried everything.

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
mohammad91 said:
Memorial university, BBA
70 LAC worth of properties
90 Lac worth of statement including saving certificates.

It is true, that whatever you do, the last you can do is pray as you have tried everything.
+ 1 year fees drafted

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is insane bro :eek:
how much more assets do they need ???

did u have study gap or sumthin? or did u alrdy do ur bachelors in Pak?

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
over9000 said:
this is insane bro :eek:
how much more assets do they need ???

did u have study gap or sumthin? or did u alrdy do ur bachelors in Pak?
Yeah, its insane,

I went to australia for completing a diploma, and returned later than my visa date, but was not removed and came back myself. I stayed there because i was trying to obtain a visa for bachelors but due to some condition on my visa, i had to re-apply from my home country. So i returned back and chose Memorial Uni in Canada.

Nevertheless in my first refusal they mentioned travel history, family ties and personal assets and i forgot to attach any of these not even the evidence that i was legally staying in Australia. I made a great SOP and mentioned all the story.
So this time i attached everything, even more assets and bank balance. So they waived of travel history and family ties and added 2 more refusal reasons.

So its amazingly insane. Anyways may be its not meant to be. Hope you get urs if u are trying.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
mohammad91 said:
Yeah, its insane,

I went to australia for completing a diploma, and returned later than my visa date, but was not removed and came back myself. I stayed there because i was trying to obtain a visa for bachelors but due to some condition on my visa, i had to re-apply from my home country. So i returned back and chose Memorial Uni in Canada.

Nevertheless in my first refusal they mentioned travel history, family ties and personal assets and i forgot to attach any of these not even the evidence that i was legally staying in Australia. I made a great SOP and mentioned all the story.
So this time i attached everything, even more assets and bank balance. So they waived of travel history and family ties and added 2 more refusal reasons.

So its amazingly insane. Anyways may be its not meant to be. Hope you get urs if u are trying.
I Don't Know if i am right or wrong but... Analyzing charts And Visa Acceptance and Refusal rate..

i think CHC... Visa Approval Rate for Masters is... 90% If you have a Relevant Background and you want to Upgrade ur Bachelors in the same Field.

I have Seen many ppl... Who were refused for undergraduate degrees even though Memorial is one of the Decent and reputable uNiversity, CHC are

Some kinnda Allergic with Undergraduate Programs : /

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
My visa application is refused today so I will not use this forum anymore. If some one wants to update the sheet then inbox me your email address
So sorry to hear about your case mate. Don't get your hopes down. You will find success in other scenarios INSHAALLAH.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
WaseemWasii said:
I Don't Know if i am right or wrong but... Analyzing charts And Visa Acceptance and Refusal rate..

i think CHC... Visa Approval Rate for Masters is... 90% If you have a Relevant Background and you want to Upgrade ur Bachelors in the same Field.

I have Seen many ppl... Who were refused for undergraduate degrees even though Memorial is one of the Decent and reputable uNiversity, CHC are

Some kinnda Allergic with Undergraduate Programs : /
aoa
i completely agree with waseem chc refusing undergradate n only giving visa to engineers and master applicant i also refuse last week i applied in memorial uni

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today gerry's called me n asked me to collect my stuff.. so its quite obivous now that my application has been rejected. Well, i am out of city so im gonna collect it on Monday IA.
I will apply again after some time and try to get admission in a masters program.

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
over9000 said:
today gerry's called me n asked me to collect my stuff.. so its quite obivous now that my application has been rejected. Well, i am out of city so im gonna collect it on Monday IA.
I will apply again after some time and try to get admission in a masters program.
Too many rejections coming now. Just like in November and December of 2012. :-X