+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz share your Citizenship Test experience

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
So what format are the questions and answers in? On the online tests they are always multiple choice with 4 possible answers to select, is this true of the actual test or do some questions have different formats?

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
So what format are the questions and answers in? On the online tests they are always multiple choice with 4 possible answers to select, is this true of the actual test or do some questions have different formats?
2 types of questions:
1- 4 answers, only one answer is correct
2- true or false

Reactions: robinhood_1984

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Well, whoever can' t name Wayne Gretzky should be banned from Canada for life :rolleyes::p
Hahhaa, i don’t watch Hockey! The only players I know are: Subban, Pacioretty, Price and Crosby
When I was studying, I couldn’t pronounce « Gretzky ». So I was like « if I see a name I can’t pronounce, it’s THE famous hockey player. »

Reactions: robinhood_1984

Jass.5k

Apr 7, 2018
I remember when I had my test
some annoying applicant thought about going to the WC just a minute before the start of the test and everyone else has to wait for his majesty even though the agent already talked about the wash room 30 minutes earlier " if anyone wants to use the WC please do now " because no one is allowed to leave the test unless they have done their test !

srionline117

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Hahhaa, i don’t watch Hockey! The only players I know are: Subban, Pacioretty, Price and Crosby
When I was studying, I couldn’t pronounce « Gretzky ». So I was like « if I see a name I can’t pronounce, it’s THE famous hockey player. »
Another shortcut :

Hockey, Gretzky.

So memorize : ky, ky :)

Reactions: LadyA

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Héhé, Go Habs Go ! :cool:

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
The test is super easy but only if you are prepared. I listened to the book maybe 2-3 times but mostly I practiced using the www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/ website. I got 20/20 in 3 minutes and finished second out of 13 people.

That's all you need to do... practice the questions, only 20 at a time and do that for a few hours. You will be fine, it's not that hard guys, I promise you.