+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLS. HELP!!! How to get Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia?

marlongarz

Feb 7, 2011
I am about to submit my PR Application but in the application package, it says that I need to submit a valid police certificate, clearance or record of no information for each country other than Canada in which you and your family members have lived for more than six months consecutively during the past 10 years. And I believe that the Saudi Arabian government doesn't release police clearance unless you are still present in the country. Please, help me on what to do..

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
hi. Are you out of sa already? Maybe you can inquire from the saudi embasy to the country you are currently residing. Good luck

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Marlongarz,

"If your application is being processed in Canada, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the Case Processing Centre sends you a police certificate request letter"

Check out this link for more info.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

And also read this thread to give you some ideas on what to do
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12688.0.html

Good luck :)

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
marlongarz said:
I am about to submit my PR Application but in the application package, it says that I need to submit a valid police certificate, clearance or record of no information for each country other than Canada in which you and your family members have lived for more than six months consecutively during the past 10 years. And I believe that the Saudi Arabian government doesn't release police clearance unless you are still present in the country. Please, help me on what to do..
Hi Marlongarz :)

We have the same problem about on how to obtain a police certificate from saudi arabia. I already sent email to Saudi Arabia consulate @ ottawa last week, unfortunately i haven't receive any updates/feedback from them...almost everyday i do research on the net on how to obtain and what processes such police certificate in saudi arabia could be obtain. Please inform/email me (nyleceg@yhoo.com) if you have any updates or gathered some info on what to do then...Thank you so much. Godbless us

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi neng and marlon. Did you find ways how to get police clearance from saudi? And anybody here knows how to get NBI from phil? Thanks

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
wsongco said:
hi neng and marlon. Did you find ways how to get police clearance from saudi? And anybody here knows how to get NBI from phil? Thanks
hi wsongco :)

sad to say until now , no idea yet on how to obtain police clearance from saudi arabia...a friend told me just hve to go to RCMP then they will be the one to do the fingerprints and instructed you wat to do next... with regrds to NBI from Phils . u hve to go @ Phil. consulate and they will instructed u wat to do then....

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
neng23 said:
hi wsongco :)

sad to say until now , no idea yet on how to obtain police clearance from saudi arabia...a friend told me just hve to go to RCMP then they will be the one to do the fingerprints and instructed you wat to do next... with regrds to NBI from Phils . u hve to go @ Phil. consulate and they will instructed u wat to do then....
wsongco

How can I get a NBI Clearance without going home to the Philippines?

You can visit the Philippine Consulate in Vancouver and ask for a Fingerprint Card Form No. 5

Fingerprint Card Form – fill up the personal data called for on both sides of this card truthfully and legibly.

In case you are a married woman, the order of writing your name is as follows:
Your maiden surname (father’s surname)
Your husband’s surname
Your first name or given name
Your maternal surname (family name of your mother)

Proceed to the Philippine Consulate General or to your nearest police agency (RCMP) to have your fingerprints impressed (ROLLED IMPRESSION) on the appropriate spaces. The officer/person who fingerprinted you should sign his name, state his official designation on the space provided for the purpose on the card.

Attach a latest copy of your 2" x 2" photograph with white background (taken within three months prior to your application).

Submit the NBI Fingerprint Card Form No. 5 to the Philippine Consulate General for consularization with the following:

$28.75 cash or money order payment
back to back copy of the Fingerprint Card Form No. 5
self-addressed stamped envlope (optional)
photocopies of passport data page & the page showing your admittance in Canada
photocopy of applicant's PR card or work permit

After receipt of your document from the Philippine Consulate General, send your accomplished form to:
Ms. Julie Macalit
IRD – Mailed Clearance Section
National Bureau of Investigation
Taft Ave., Ermita 1000 Manila, Philippines

Enclose Money Order in the sum of Php 200.00 Philippine currency or bank draft which is negotiable in the Philippines payable to the Director, National Bureau of Investigation, Taft Avenue, Ermita 1000 Manila, Philippines. The following accredited banks are:

Philippine National Bank (PNB)
Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Co. (HSBC)
ANZ – A New Zealand Bank
Metrobank
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)

NBI will mail to you the corresponding clearance certificate after it has processed your application papers. Processing of application normally takes a maximum of three (3) days excluding days of transit.

You may also send your accomplished form to your relative/representative in the Philippines together with authorization letter authorizing him/her to transact business on your behalf. Your relative may visit the office of the Electronic Data Processing Division (EDPD) in NBI taft Avenue, Manila for further assistance.

Upon receipt of your clearance certificate, please examine it for the presence of the embossed NBI DRY SEAL at its lower left portion, the clearance is invalid without it. You must also affix your clear and properly taken THUMBPRINT on the space provided for on the clearance certificate with the assistance of the local police in your area before submitting it to your end-user.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
thank you very much neng23. if you heard anything about the PCC in Saudi please let me know.

thanks

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
I also had a problem with my PCC from Kuwait.. I tried my best I think.. I called the embassy of the state of kuwait and they said they could do nothing because they dont process such instead they advised me to get a lawyer in kuwait?????or else go to kuwait and get pcc??? I havent met any nannies who have the same problem as mine but I met someone who tried to get PCC from Saudi Arabia... (i will try to email her again,,i think she already got her PR,hvent heard of her lately)...She has a letter from KSA stating that they dont issue PCCs outside of KSA... So wat she advised me is to try to send some requirements on how to obtain PCC so I could get a reply from the Q8 police headquarters stating that "they dont issue PCC'..and this will be the letter you are going to show/send to the IO in case they will ask.. Now,together with all the documents for PR application,,U may include a letter stating that you r trying to obtain ur PCC or u could not obtain PCC from KSA,,and d reply letter from KSA will be the proof that u did some actions.. U may call CiC and they might tell u to just pass ur docs and instead of PCC just a letter to inform d IO about it coz thats wat they told me too...

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
lyvly said:
I also had a problem with my PCC from Kuwait.. I tried my best I think.. I called the embassy of the state of kuwait and they said they could do nothing because they dont process such instead they advised me to get a lawyer in kuwait?????or else go to kuwait and get pcc??? I havent met any nannies who have the same problem as mine but I met someone who tried to get PCC from Saudi Arabia... (i will try to email her again,,i think she already got her PR,hvent heard of her lately)...She has a letter from KSA stating that they dont issue PCCs outside of KSA... So wat she advised me is to try to send some requirements on how to obtain PCC so I could get a reply from the Q8 police headquarters stating that "they dont issue PCC'..and this will be the letter you are going to show/send to the IO in case they will ask.. Now,together with all the documents for PR application,,U may include a letter stating that you r trying to obtain ur PCC or u could not obtain PCC from KSA,,and d reply letter from KSA will be the proof that u did some actions.. U may call CiC and they might tell u to just pass ur docs and instead of PCC just a letter to inform d IO about it coz thats wat they told me too...
hi lyvly

thanks for ur info.. hope u cud email ur friend and pls inform us what we should do then regarding our KSA pcc....thanks much

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
to marlon n wsongco

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
pls check this site for police clearances...this myt b a help

wwwdotimmiheldotcom/immigration/police-certificates.html

consider d "dot ."...not allowed to post links here...i wonder y i cant

web_62000

Nov 5, 2011
Are you still in the Philippines?

Go to DFA OUMWA ( Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs) old DFA building, as suggested by the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. I gave a copy of my Iqama, old passport photo copy that I used in KSA with photocopy of the working VISA and exit VISA, certificate of employment from my previous employer in KSA and I fill-up form. I paid 25 USD for the processing.

They told me it would only be a clearance without derogatory record since a Police clearance is issued after 8 yrs. have passed. The only thing is it would take about 2 and a half months to have the clearance.

I hope this will help you.

ANOTHER LINK My Friend

web_62000

Nov 5, 2011
Go to DFA OUMWA ( Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs) old DFA building or if you are in Canada try to go Nearest Consulate or Embassy..., as suggested by the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. I gave a copy of my Iqama, old passport photo copy that I used in KSA with photocopy of the working VISA and exit VISA, certificate of employment from my previous employer in KSA and I fill-up form. I paid 25 USD for the processing.

They told me it would only be a clearance without derogatory record since a Police clearance is issued after 8 yrs. have passed. The only thing is it would take about 2 and a half months to have the clearance.

I hope this will help you.