+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLS. HELP!!! How to get Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia?

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
web_62000 said:
Go to DFA OUMWA ( Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs) old DFA building or if you are in Canada try to go Nearest Consulate or Embassy..., as suggested by the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. I gave a copy of my Iqama, old passport photo copy that I used in KSA with photocopy of the working VISA and exit VISA, certificate of employment from my previous employer in KSA and I fill-up form. I paid 25 USD for the processing.

They told me it would only be a clearance without derogatory record since a Police clearance is issued after 8 yrs. have passed. The only thing is it would take about 2 and a half months to have the clearance.

I hope this will help you.

hi web_62000
thanks much for your info. I'm hir n vancouver, canada.I phoned the Royal Embassy of KSA @ Ottawa and they told me to visit their website and search for police clearance. It was written there:

" The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia regrets to inform you that starting November 3, 2010, we no longer can obtain police clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia through this embassy.

To obtain a police clearance from Saudi Arabia you are advised to contact your embassy here in Canada or in Saudi Arabia for more information." :(

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
dont worry about it,if you have old police clearance with you, then you can submit it..thats what i did to my application..cic didn't ask me new one..I worked in saudi arabia before..

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
yeah..thats right..juz dont worry..that link i posted it says saudi is one of the country u shud not attempt to try to get PCC or ur just gonna waste ur time..

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
wsongco said:
thank you very much neng23. if you heard anything about the PCC in Saudi please let me know.

thanks
hello wsongco

I went to RCMP/ vancouver police department yesterday to apply for fingerprinting of my police certificate for KSA...unfortunately they referred to me @ L-1 Identity solutions (RCMP) accredited electronic fingerprinting services ....when i get there the one in-charge told me that the Saudi government didn't issue police cert/clearance to non saudi nationals....she suggested that i will ask a letter from CIC to allow them to write a letter and explain why they didn't allow me to do the fingerprinting for the reason that the Saudi gov't didn't issue such. And that letter of explanation from L-1 identity solutions could be included in my application for PR to justify that i'm doing my best to obtain such police cert. .....as for now i'm still confious though..... :(

kringles1

Dec 9, 2011
to lyne...did u ask someone to translate your old police clearance because i have with me my old police clearance but unfortunately they took the translation...and i heard thru a friend that her friend submitted her old police clearance from saudi arabia...i live here in ottawa and i asked some agency to obtain a new police clearance for me in saudi arabia,they're asking 467 to 700$ and it depends on how many days they will obtain it.thanks.

pinguini

Nov 27, 2011
Hello.. Im new here.. I hope somebody can help and enlighten me.. Me and my husband worked in jeddah, saudi arabia before and we went home for good this 2012. We are now in the philippines then suddenly the embassy asked us to obtain police clearance again from saudi arabia.. But we don't know how since we are now in the philippines.

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
lyne said:
dont worry about it,if you have old police clearance with you, then you can submit it..thats what i did to my application..cic didn't ask me new one..I worked in saudi arabia before..

Hello i have old police clearance i took it 1 year ago is it still valid? The immigration said that police clearance validity is 1 year only.. if im going to get another one i have to wait 2-3 months it will affect my processing time.. any suggestion pls. Tnx

akcec

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
23-02-2016
I am in a similar situation and just went through the process of obtaining a police certificate from Saudi Arabia. I wrote a post to help others:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

Santos47858

Dec 6, 2023
Cascade Lead Products ltd a company based in Canada is hiring for the below positions;

* Cashier
* Accountant
* Manager
* Receptionist
* Project Manager
* Project Supervisor
* Sales Agent
* File Sorter
* Guard
* Security Personnel
* Factory Worker
* Forklift
* Machine Operator
* Warehouse Attendants
* Delivery Agent
* Customer Service
* Cleaners
* Truck Driver
* Company's Nurse

Salary ranging from $7,000 CAD to $10,500 CAD

Requirements

- Must be 18years and above
- Must have a formal education for some vacancy and must be a graduate for some vacancy position
- Must have a valid international passport
- Must be willing to relocate to Canada

Interested persons should contact Kolner Gavin the company's Human Resources manager through his
email: hrmgcascadeleadproductsltd@gmail.com

Regards,
Merla Santos.

Reactions: williamjuada

williamjuada

Dec 30, 2023
Cascade Lead Products ltd a company based in Canada is hiring for the below positions;

* Cashier
* Accountant
* Manager
* Receptionist
* Project Manager
* Project Supervisor
* Sales Agent
* File Sorter
* Guard
* Security Personnel
* Factory Worker
* Forklift
* Machine Operator
* Warehouse Attendants
* Delivery Agent
* Customer Service
* Cleaners
* Truck Driver
* Company's Nurse

Salary ranging from $7,000 CAD to $10,500 CAD

Requirements

- Must be 18years and above
- Must have a formal education for some vacancy and must be a graduate for some vacancy position
- Must have a valid international passport
- Must be willing to relocate to Canada

Interested persons should contact Kolner Gavin the company's Human Resources manager through his
email: hrmgcascadeleadproductsltd@gmail.com

Regards,
Merla Santos.

Hello Merla!

Is this legit?

Thanks!