+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please share your timeline for renewing PR card in 2013- When to receive it?

life900

Nov 19, 2013
Hi, I have applied for renewing my PR in 12 Sept 2013 and online application status shows "Decision made" and approved in 14 Nov. When should I expect to receive the card or pick note?
Can you please share your PR renewal application timeline.

Thanks

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
life900 said:
Hi, I have applied for renewing my PR in 12 Sept 2013 and online application status shows "Decision made" and approved in 14 Nov. When should I expect to receive the card or pick note?
Can you please share your PR renewal application timeline.

Thanks
I have applied on 9th Sept 2013, and ecas status updated and CIC have started processing my application, on 27th October 2013, and afterward there is no updates, what do you think, when should I expect my PR Renewal.

ryguy

Dec 2, 2013
Here is my timeline but no card yet...please update if any of you receive your cards

We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 23, 2013.

We started processing your application on November 6, 2013.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 8, 2013. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryguy said:
Here is my timeline but no card yet...please update if any of you receive your cards

We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 23, 2013.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 8, 2013. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
You are a lucky fellow, you application for PR renewal has been approved, mine is still not approved I don't know what's going on with my file, only god knows,
My ecas only shows that we have started processing your application on October 27th 2013. so once they review your application they will approve or reject your application within a one week I believe, as per your time line I can judge this.
mine is still not approved so, there is a very narrow chances for getting my PR card soon.

life900

Nov 19, 2013
ryguy said:

Thank you very much for sharing your timeline. Please let us know of any update. Do you have any idea how long it usually take to receive the card after approval?

life900

Nov 19, 2013
Hi friends
My application received 14 Sept
Approved 16 Nov.
Still waiting to receive the card.

In my last contact with CIC I got a confusing information that the processing time is 81 days from the day of starting processing (3 Nov) not from the day of receiving the application and I may have to wait till 20 Jan !!!!!

Please share you time line here.. Thanks

ERIKOIMAI

Dec 17, 2013
My application started processing on Nov 22 and got approved on Nov 25 still not yet received the card .