+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please recommend Strong SOP for my Case

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Hi Friends,

I have done my MBA (General) From UK and now will be going to Postgraduate Diploma @Humber in Marketing Management 1year .......

I have been working in Marketing from the last 3 years and the reason i am choosing to go for this Diploma is to make my self strong in this field...as i believe by getting a qualification from Canada in specialized field(Marketing) will really help me to secure (Pakistani) job market....especialy multi national companies prefer foreign qualified graduates.

Do you think that this is the enough reason to apply for the Visa..and I will be able to convince VO ...

any suggestion ....?

kami686

May 9, 2011
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can find SOP from below link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-all-who-want-sop-material-t75780.0.html

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
ug83 said:
Hi Friends,

I have done my MBA (General) From UK and now will be going to Postgraduate Diploma @ Humber in Marketing Management 1year .......

I have been working in Marketing from the last 3 years and the reason i am choosing to go for this Diploma is to make my self strong in this field...as i believe by getting a qualification from Canada in specialized field(Marketing) will really help me to secure (Pakistani) job market....especialy multi national companies prefer foreign qualified graduates.

Do you think that this is the enough reason to apply for the Visa..and I will be able to convince VO ...

any suggestion ....?
Hello kami686,

Well you have already completed your MBA and you are going for a PGD which is of lower value than your current degree. So there is a possibility that the VO will think you are upto something else and using this path just to enter Canada.

But like I have said, it a "possibility". You can always present strong points highlighting:
1. How this degree can help you in career while you still have MBA
2. Why you are not studying a similar course in your own country
3. Why you chose canada
4. Your country tie

Highlighting such points with strong arguments can easily get you the permit. Just work through your SOP since it is a very important doc in your case!