+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help My 3rd Attempt

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
It doesn't work that way. There is no such thing as "minimum CRS" to be eligible. You will be placed in the pool provided you satisfy the 67 point criteria for the FSW program. CIC sends out ITAs to people after they decide on a score for that particular draw (The minimum CRS for the previous draw was 471, I guess). Based on the previous draws, 350 (I'm sorry) is not enough to get an ITA in the near future. I suggest you retake IELTS and improve your score to at least 400+ OR secure a PN which will guarantee you an ITA in the very next draw (because you will get 600 points if you have a PN).
Well explained! Really helpful!

Am proceeding to book slot for my next attempt. Meanwhile can you please let me know whether i can create EE profile now with the existing score and later on when i get my second attempt score , is there any option to update my profile with the new score in the existing EE Profile?

Thanks!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnnny88 said:
Well explained! Really helpful!

Am proceeding to book slot for my next attempt. Meanwhile can you please let me know whether i can create EE profile now with the existing score and later on when i get my second attempt score , is there any option to update my profile with the new score in the existing EE Profile?

Thanks!!!
Yes. If your previous score hasn't expired, you can create a profile and update your new scores later.