+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help My 3rd Attempt

Taj123

Oct 20, 2014
HI,

Please Help Me , its my 3rd & final attempt to IELTS , registered for 1st august exam date at IDP center.

Please share your IELTS resources & advice's ...

my mail ID : mohdtajuddin@gmail.com

Thanks

koushikjis

Jun 4, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Sorry, that I saw your post only today. We could have discussed some points.
Anyway, how did your IELTS test go?

ukyousufi

Aug 13, 2015
Guys please share your experiences, as i've already appeared twice but get less marks in reading. i-e, 5.5

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
Hi - Can anyone please advice.

I did my ielts exam and here are my marks. Please let me know whether i am eligible to create EE profile?

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 6.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.5
Overall: 6.5

When i tried using the tool,it suggest that am not eligible but then it says i can proceed to create profile.

Can i re-take exam? The slots are over and available only by Oct 24.

Please advice at the earliest.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnnny88 said:
Hi - Can anyone please advice.

I did my ielts exam and here are my marks. Please let me know whether i am eligible to create EE profile?

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 6.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.5
Overall: 6.5

When i tried using the tool,it suggest that am not eligible but then it says i can proceed to create profile.

Can i re-take exam? The slots are over and available only by Oct 24.

Please advice at the earliest.

Thanks

You can consider retaking an exam at the earliest. Getting a good IELTS score (preferably CLB-9) would boost your CRS significantly and consequently, you chances of getting an ITA would also increase.

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can consider retaking an exam at the earliest. Getting a good IELTS score (preferably CLB-9) would boost your CRS significantly and consequently, you chances of getting an ITA would also increase.
Thanks for your reply.

There are no slots available for Sep and the next immediate slot is Oct 24. But then am worried that, i would be pushed to create the profile at the end of year -Nov and will the chances be good enough for getting ITA ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnnny88 said:
Thanks for your reply.

There are no slots available for Sep and the next immediate slot is Oct 24. But then am worried that, i would be pushed to create the profile at the end of year -Nov and will the chances be good enough for getting ITA ?
Doesn't matter. You also have the option of applying for Provincial Nomination next year if you do not get an ITA by the end of this year.

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Doesn't matter. You also have the option of applying for Provincial Nomination next year if you do not get an ITA by the end of this year.
Am sorry that am not aware of the Provincial Nomination which you have mentioned. Can you please provide me some links on this for reference?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnnny88 said:
Am sorry that am not aware of the Provincial Nomination which you have mentioned. Can you please provide me some links on this for reference?

Thanks
A Provincial Nomination is when a province in Canada nominates you and invites you to immigrate to their province. Please Google CIC PNP and you will know more. Different provinces have set different rules. You can go through the website of that province to know more.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnnny88 said:

Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/

There's a link on the page to all the PNP programs.

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks for helping me here!

Sorry to bother you again, i just tried to evaluate the score in the CIC Website and got the total as 350 points.

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 350

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 350

Can you please advice what is the minimum points required and also the point range to achieve inorder to get ITA at the earliest.

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnnny88 said:

Sorry to bother you again, i just tried to evaluate the score in the CIC Website and got the total as 350 points.

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 350

Can you please advice what is the minimum points required and also the point range to achieve inorder to get ITA at the earliest.

Thanks
Lots of information here, including the total points & number of ITAs issued for each round so far:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnnny88 said:

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 350

Thanks
It doesn't work that way. There is no such thing as "minimum CRS" to be eligible. You will be placed in the pool provided you satisfy the 67 point criteria for the FSW program. CIC sends out ITAs to people after they decide on a score for that particular draw (The minimum CRS for the previous draw was 471, I guess). Based on the previous draws, 350 (I'm sorry) is not enough to get an ITA in the near future. I suggest you retake IELTS and improve your score to at least 400+ OR secure a PN which will guarantee you an ITA in the very next draw (because you will get 600 points if you have a PN).