+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help i dont understand this email from college of north Atlantic.

Danirabsy

Nov 22, 2023
Can someone please explainthis to me.
"We are pleased to inform you that you conditionally meet the entrance requirements, and your name has been placed on the waitlist for the Computer Systems & Networking (Year 1, Semester 1) program at our Corner Brook campus. Please note: this is an update letter, not a letter of acceptance.

Your conditional status will be re-assessed to determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements for your chosen program after you have submitted original documents. Original documents must be provided by July 31, 2024."

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
"We are pleased to inform you that you conditionally meet the entrance requirements, and your name has been placed on the waitlist for the Computer Systems & Networking (Year 1, Semester 1) program at our Corner Brook campus. Please note: this is an update letter, not a letter of acceptance.

Your conditional status will be re-assessed to determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements for your chosen program after you have submitted original documents. Original documents must be provided by July 31, 2024."
What is there you do not understand? It is written in plain English..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

What do you need explanation for? It clearly states what is happening and what you need to do.

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023

In other words, the institution is informing you that you have not been accepted into the school yet. Currently, your name is on the waitlist. Therefore, you don't have acceptance letter yet. This is because there is a condition that you have to meet first before you'll be issued a letter of acceptance, and that condition would be re-assessed after you have sent your original /official documents to them. Therfore, submit these original documents before July 31, 2024.

Dakins47

Feb 14, 2024
Hello!
Good day! How did you respond to this message eventually? Did you later receive your letter of acceptance?