+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help about Transit Canada visa

eeshoo

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello dear all members,

I have K-1 visa of USA.. I am from Pakistan and have to travel to USA. but Pakistan Government restricted all flight operations except PIA flights . some PIA flights are operating for UK and Canada. so i want to travel to USA via Canada.

my questions are under here;

01) how many days , will transit visa get to be approved?

02) what documents need to submit ?

03) there will no connection flights .. I will have to take two flights separately . one from Pakistan to Canada second from Canada to USA. so it is necessary to submit two itineraries? if I submit one itinerary from Pakistan to Canada for getting Transit visa then will be okay?

04) is there any transit visa fees?

05) are flights operating from Canada to USA?

if is there any information regarding transit visa you have please share it..

please reply I m worried
Thank you in advance...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello dear all members,

I have K-1 visa of USA.. I am from Pakistan and have to travel to USA. but Pakistan Government restricted all flight operations except PIA flights . some PIA flights are operating for UK and Canada. so i want to travel to USA via Canada.

my questions are under here;

01) how many days , will transit visa get to be approved?

02) what documents need to submit ?

03) there will no connection flights .. I will have to take two flights separately . one from Pakistan to Canada second from Canada to USA. so it is necessary to submit two itineraries? if I submit one itinerary from Pakistan to Canada for getting Transit visa then will be okay?

04) is there any transit visa fees?

05) are flights operating from Canada to USA?

if is there any information regarding transit visa you have please share it..

please reply I m worried
Thank you in advance...
Canada is not an option for you for at least another two months.

Canada has a travel ban in place right now until June 30th. You won't be allowed to transit through Canada during this time and will need to wait until the travel ban is over if you want to fly through Canada.

Yes, you will need to apply for a transit visa and there is a fee:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/transit/apply.html

EDIT: And yes, of course, it is mandatory to submit two itineraries. You have to show your flight into Canada as well as the flight from Canada to the U.S.

Last edited:

eeshoo

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Canada is not an option for you for at least another two months.

Canada has a travel ban in place right now until June 30th. You won't be allowed to transit through Canada during this time and will need to wait until the travel ban is over if you want to fly through Canada.

Yes, you will need to apply for a transit visa and there is a fee:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/transit/apply.html
but online we can submit visa application or not?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
but online we can submit visa application or not?
Yes - you can certainly submit the application now. It just won't be possible to travel for the next few months.