+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please add Service Canada phno in biometric google doc

s87788338

Sep 6, 2020
Hello,

I missed a call from +1-800-421-4695 and I am not sure if its Service Canada (to schedule my biometric appointment) or not. When I tried to call back, there is no response.

So, for people who are in same boat as me, it would be helpful if we can find the phone number of service canada from people whose biometric appointment got approved in google doc. In that way, we can check the phone numbers with others and get to know if we missed call from SC or not.

So, people whose appointment got approved, could you please add phone number in google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0

NOTE: I know not all people get call from same number but if 1 SC representative calls 2 or more people, atleast those few they will be benefitted

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
It'd be probably a scam call. Sc is calling from unknown caller Id numbers.

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
SC is calling from private numbers to schedule bio, which means you cannot see their numbers, only "unknown id". What you got was a scam call for sure.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello,

I missed a call from +1-800-421-4695 and I am not sure if its Service Canada (to schedule my biometric appointment) or not. When I tried to call back, there is no response.

So, for people who are in same boat as me, it would be helpful if we can find the phone number of service canada from people whose biometric appointment got approved in google doc. In that way, we can check the phone numbers with others and get to know if we missed call from SC or not.

So, people whose appointment got approved, could you please add phone number in google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0

NOTE: I know not all people get call from same number but if 1 SC representative calls 2 or more people, atleast those few they will be benefitted
I was wondering if people could add their postal code too. There are pretty high chances that calls are being made according to postal codes.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I was wondering if people could add their postal code too. There are pretty high chances that calls are being made according to postal codes.
That is too personal because it will reveal your house address.The information on the spreadsheet contains all the information you need.

Reactions: GrettaFox

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have missed the biometric call today and when I checked my application status they have sent me the biometric letter. Can someone advise what to do? will they call back?