+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planing to come to Canada

Peter1001

Jan 1, 2024
I am already planning to come to Canada,
I have 5.5 in IELTS Gen. Training UKVI.
Does this exam accepted in Canada as a language test?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am already planning to come to Canada,
I have 5.5 in IELTS Gen. Training UKVI.
Does this exam accepted in Canada as a language test?
Congrats. How are you coming to Canada? Your IELTS scores are too low for Express Entry if you plan to immigrate. You also need ECA for diploma.

Peter1001

Jan 1, 2024
Congrats. How are you coming to Canada? Your IELTS scores are too low for Express Entry if you plan to immigrate. You also need an ECA for your diploma.
Can I get the ECA while I am still in my home country?
Does Cadanada accept IELTS UKVI results?
Does Canada Accept Nigerian Trade Test Certificate in Skilled Work? Because I have skills in some trades like plumbing, electrical, and truck driving with a license.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I get the ECA while I am still in my home country?
Does Cadanada accept IELTS UKVI results?
Does Canada Accept Nigerian Trade Test Certificate in Skilled Work? Because I have skills in some trades like plumbing, electrical, and truck driving with a license.
You can get an ECA. You want to have at least equivalency to a 3 year degree to be eligible for EE.
Canada accepts IELTS - General and doesn’t accept any trade certificates. In Canada, trades are licensed with years of apprenticeship and education. Right now IELTS is too low as you need CLB 7 in all areas.
Go on the Express Entry website and see if you are even eligible to submit a profile. I don’t think you are.