+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planing for applying for visitor visa

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
Hey Guys first of all sorry for my bad english i'm just trying my best

I planed applying for visitor visa but first
a friend told me that i should post my case in here and see what guys says and get advice

First a i have no travel history and i researched for that, as far as i know it doesn't make a big problem and it sees as a normal case!

I'm 28 years old and i'm IT Manager at a big company, I have my own car , Great bank statement for last 6 month

I know about booking Hotels, Air ticket
Having purpose of visit for 17 days and including a cover letter

I am a single person so as far as i know family ties can also be parent or siblings so i can mention that

Any other Document i need to apply hop u guys tell me and How good is my chance? is it strong enough or what? or i have wrong info so guys plz Help me i'm really in need
Thanks a lot.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys first of all sorry for my bad english i'm just trying my best

I planed applying for visitor visa but first
a friend told me that i should post my case in here and see what guys says and get advice

First a i have no travel history and i researched for that, as far as i know it doesn't make a big problem and it sees as a normal case!

I'm 28 years old and i'm IT Manager at a big company, I have my own car , Great bank statement for last 6 month

I know about booking Hotels, Air ticket
Having purpose of visit for 17 days and including a cover letter

I am a single person so as far as i know family ties can also be parent or siblings so i can mention that

Any other Document i need to apply hop u guys tell me and How good is my chance? is it strong enough or what? or i have wrong info so guys plz Help me i'm really in need
Thanks a lot.
Singles always have slim chance unless they have good employment at home, own property, great savings or investments. No need to buy air tickets before visa is issued. Instead print out the itinerary. Same goes with hotel bookings.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
Singles always have slim chance unless they have good employment at home, own property, great savings or investments. No need to buy air tickets before visa is issued. Instead print out the itinerary. Same goes with hotel bookings.
Ok but if i get reject i will get it for no reason! cus i have all things like bank statement with 20000 dollars, having cover letter is also great option , Having sibiling and parent we all live even in one Home , having property, IT manager for 3 years is also a positive thing! so i have a great Job tie
if i'm single its not my problem right? so why would that makes the officer giving me reject?
What do you thing should i do? do u know anyway to make my case stronger ?
Thanks a lot for replying.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok but if i get reject i will get it for no reason! cus i have all things like bank statement with 20000 dollars, having cover letter is also great option , Having sibiling and parent we all live even in one Home , having property, IT manager for 3 years is also a positive thing! so i have a great Job tie
if i'm single its not my problem right? so why would that makes the officer giving me reject?
What do you thing should i do? do u know anyway to make my case stronger ?
Thanks a lot for replying.
No you will get a rejection with reasons. To IRCC, $20k may not be a lot of money for a visit. Once you spend 17 days in Canada and include airfare, you are using much of your funds to come to Canada. Siblings and parents are not family ties if you are over 22. Having a job is great with approved leave as well as property.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
No you will get a rejection with reasons. To IRCC, $20k may not be a lot of money for a visit. Once you spend 17 days in Canada and include airfare, you are using much of your funds to come to Canada. Siblings and parents are not family ties if you are over 22. Having a job is great with approved leave as well as property.
Ok so is it good for 8 days? and i just asked a canadian immigration lawre about if family tie include parents or not and he said yes even if they are a little old is much better! so one says its not and the other says yes i don't know what to do , and also i have a sick brother, is that good point or not?
So my point is, if i'm not a married person i can't get the visa! but i think this is not right!
Give me any advice for increasing my chances
Thanks bro i'm sorry to bothering u.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok so is it good for 8 days? and i just asked a canadian immigration lawre about if family tie include parents or not and he said yes even if they are a little old is much better! so one says its not and the other says yes i don't know what to do , and also i have a sick brother, is that good point or not?
So my point is, if i'm not a married person i can't get the visa! but i think this is not right!
Give me any advice for increasing my chances
Thanks bro i'm sorry to bothering u.
If you are caring for your parents/brother then you need to show that - doctor/rehab notes, medical appointment dates etc. Then you need to show who is caring for them when you come to Canada (paid caregivers). IRCC doesn’t need to consider this as they are not a spouse/children.

You can absolutely get a TRV as a single person. You just need to show your ties to return, funds, travel history and reasons to travel. No one can tell you your chances. Why do you want to come to Canada for 8 days? Where are you going in Canada?

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
If you are caring for your parents/brother then you need to show that - doctor/rehab notes, medical appointment dates etc. Then you need to show who is caring for them when you come to Canada (paid caregivers). IRCC doesn’t need to consider this as they are not a spouse/children.

You can absolutely get a TRV as a single person. You just need to show your ties to return, funds, travel history and reasons to travel. No one can tell you your chances. Why do you want to come to Canada for 8 days? Where are you going in Canada?
Among those The only thing that i don't have is the travel history
I have a good funds, as i mention it before,
and for ties as i told you i have property and a great Job tie
I don't even think about living in canada to be honest i have such a good life in my home country so why would they reject me i don't know ! if i mention the doctor notes is this might increase the chance ?

I have another question
How early can i apply for visitor visa?
Now its November i prepare to visit canada on April , The process time in here is 80 days
So it doesn't make any problem if i apply from today and set the date and all reservation on April?

Thanks buddy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Among those The only thing that i don't have is the travel history
I have a good funds, as i mention it before,
and for ties as i told you i have property and a great Job tie
I don't even think about living in canada to be honest i have such a good life in my home country so why would they reject me i don't know ! if i mention the doctor notes is this might increase the chance ?

I have another question
How early can i apply for visitor visa?
Now its November i prepare to visit canada on April , The process time in here is 80 days
So it doesn't make any problem if i apply from today and set the date and all reservation on April?

Thanks buddy.
Apply now. IRCC really doesn’t care when you travel. Funds of $20k are okay as you will be using most of your funds to come visit. You show your itinerary and proposed budget. You have no family ties so showing doctor’s notes that you are your parents caregiver then it can help your application.

Who says you are going to be rejected? You have to apply and see what happens. No one can tell you your chances.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
Apply now. IRCC really doesn’t care when you travel. Funds of $20k are okay as you will be using most of your funds to come visit. You show your itinerary and proposed budget. You have no family ties so showing doctor’s notes that you are your parents caregiver then it can help your application.

Who says you are going to be rejected? You have to apply and see what happens. No one can tell you your chances.

Beside everything i want to thank u for wasting your time for me, i really appreciate your help
ـ
about the case even if i get reject then i will apply for GCMS Note, to know what the actual reasons for the rejection, and improving that point then re apply again, is it alright?
The Only point that i really afraid of its the family ties, i really don't know how can i have family ties! i have a ties in home country but if i'm single nothing i can do, but i will apply for the doctor note , Thanks sir