+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

physiotherapist applying under FSW in 2013 seniors plz help

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
Hi
this is my first visit to this form plz help me

I have question regarding work exp as i am self employed and run my own clinic from home . i was visiting physiotherapist in some of the big institutes for about 5 years plus i was running my own clinic too so which manner i shud show my work exp in schedual 3 form in generic application form i can see details to fill for one dependent but i have my daughter too ,i am filling my husband info in that form and i think their is one more form where i have to declair additional dependent i guess that the form where i have to fill the info of my daughter ...
thanx
radhika

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
and i have one more question
do i have to send the whole checklist package to cio office canada because when my brother applied for his pr in 2009 he only sent some forms and he got a good help from this form he is helping me but he said i will get uptodate info from this link only so help me plz
thanx

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding your dependents:

First fill the details of your husband.

Then go down where you can see Add dependant.

Click the blue "Add dependant" button

You will be able to give your daughter's details there.

About job experience:

You start from the current job and then go back for 10 years. Give details as required in the columns.
It should match with the experience certificates you have.

You will find a check list for your country/region from the CIC website with the Application Kit.
Download and print the checklist. You should follow all requirements exactly as per the checklist. If there is any thing not applicable to you, it can be omitted. But ensure before completing all documents. Otherwise, the result could be disappointing!! :(

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
thanks wilson
but my experiance certificate is having mixed exp of two institutes one is from home as my clinic and other is hospital where i was visiting physiotherapist i have obtained the certificate from the institute from 2007 to 2012 but in that tenure i was working at my own clinic too and i was geting referal patients from the clininc and this is mentioned in that certificate .....how to mix the experiance

more sugetions will be appriciated

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If one certificate is covering your period of work experience ,i don't think u need to show experience regarding your home clinic

Keep it simple to them to understand

radhika1981 said:
thanks wilson
but my experiance certificate is having mixed exp of two institutes one is from home as my clinic and other is hospital where i was visiting physiotherapist i have obtained the certificate from the institute from 2007 to 2012 but in that tenure i was working at my own clinic too and i was geting referal patients from the clininc and this is mentioned in that certificate .....how to mix the experiance

more sugetions will be appriciated

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
thanks coolguy
one exp certificate which i have got from the institute states that i use to visit their institute often coz i was on call physiotherapist but i was running my clinic on regular bassis but how shud i create a exp certificate from my clinic coz if i do that then dates will clash with both certificate ...i have one idea i will provide a cover letter stating the experiance certificate stating my situation so that they can understand
thanx

more suggestions will be helpfull

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
It would be good to visit their website to see what sort of experience they consider for employment. if you were a visiting staff, were you working for full day over there? if you show one experience and that is part time make sure they consider that as full employment and qualify it otherwise you should mention that you have private practice too.