+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical presence calculator print out

Whiskid

Jan 28, 2019
So my dumb ass might have forgotten to put the print out. I honestly cannot remember for my life.

I only had 5 days out of the country during eligibility period. I filled out the form correctly and all.

what do I do?

Anyone in same boat?

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
So my dumb ass might have forgotten to put the print out. I honestly cannot remember for my life.

I only had 5 days out of the country during eligibility period. I filled out the form correctly and all.

what do I do?

Anyone in same boat?

So, you've forgotten to add the physical currency calculator to your application package before you mailed it?
If yes, then it will most definitely be returned as an incomplete application. You can always send another application in with all the forms, instead of waiting for weeks.

Reactions: jc94

Whiskid

Jan 28, 2019
So, you've forgotten to add the physical currency calculator to your application package before you mailed it?
If yes, then it will most definitely be returned as an incomplete application. You can always send another application in with all the forms, instead of waiting for weeks.
If they do return it... do I go back to zero? Or do they reopen my case again once they receive the missing paper??

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015