+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos as proof of travel history !!

Seddam

Apr 14, 2016
hey everyone
this is a copy of what i want to sent
because this travels were with the old passport which has expired in November 2015 and to renew it the government policies obligate giving the old passport to get a new one so I find myself in this position which I can't give the best reason as proof (my entry and exit stamps, expired visa) but
I will be very thankful if you accept my mother expired visa, entry and exit stamps and my photos as proof

so does photos of my mother visa and my photo in that countries {photo in famous place } can count as proof !!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - photos won't be accepted as proof. Your mother's visa may or may not be accepted as proof.

Is this for travel to other countries requiring visas like the US, UK and Europe?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Based on your other thread, only your travel to Spain will count as Travel History.

No, photographs and your mom's passport/expired visas will not work. Do you have boarding passes?

How long do you plan to visit? What is the purpose of your visit? Will you be meeting friends/family?

Yes, it helps to prepare a day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates.... and prove that you have the finances to pay for this itinerary?

You mentioned an amount of CAD 2100, in your other thread, as funds available for your visit. This is inadequate to pay for your airfare + hotel/travel and living expenses.

You must focus on proving your student ties/reasons to return

Cheers

Seddam

Apr 14, 2016
Scylla
I want to apply for visa visitor to Canada to visit Montreal and Toronto i just want to proof to them that i did visit Spain and back to my countries i think it good point for me if they believe :-[ :-[ + UAE Dubai

Bryanna
thank you for reply and search
no boarding passes but the the scanned visa of my mother + my photo in ALHAMBRA for example wouldn't be proof (i think they would have some algorithm that detect fake photos )
yes i did take screenshot of my confirmation of booking airfare for 2 week (so 1000CAD for week i did find this in the forum ) no the airfare is not include in the 2100CAD should i mention that in the support letter !!

day-by-day itinerary how i can do this can you give me a example and if i should booking hotel (so i include name of hotel's in the table or just the place i going )

thank you for you help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
the scanned visa of my mother + my photo in ALHAMBRA for example wouldn't be proof
To reiterate, your mother's visa + your photographs are NOT proofs of travel history. Photographs can be photo-shopped.

Proofs of travel history: Visas + entry/exit stamps in the passport + boarding passes

no the airfare is not include in the 2100CAD should i mention that in the support letter !!
It's best if you prepare a detailed expense estimate for your visit. This will give you a realistic idea if the CAD 2100 will be sufficient or not.

day-by-day itinerary how i can do this can you give me a example
For example:
Day One:
Morning visit ABCD. Entry fees CAD XX + meals CAD XX + local travel CAD XX
Evening visit XYZ etc etc etc

Seddam

Apr 14, 2016
Bryanna said:
To reiterate, your mother's visa + your photographs are NOT proofs of travel history. Photographs can be photo-shopped.

Proofs of travel history: Visas + entry/exit stamps in the passport + boarding passes

It's best if you prepare a detailed expense estimate for your visit. This will give you a realistic idea if the CAD 2100 will be sufficient or not.

For example:
Day One:
Morning visit ABCD. Entry fees CAD XX + meals CAD XX + local travel CAD XX
Evening visit XYZ etc etc etc
thank you Bryanna
oki i will go for that itinerary table