3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Wandering Soul said:
Then you are set to go!!!!
Thxs buddy but have doubt . you can guide plz. do pharmacist from India with bachelor degree in pharmacy allowed to appear in PEBC EXAM .

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
no i don't think so . my personal opinion .wait for new rules to come up in june . at present , just planning for document evaluation by pebc . i think they require credential assessed , no one asking for licensing yet . I would suggest to apply for document evaluation first.
I fully agree...........also doing the same thing..

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
hi farhan,
Did u send your document fr evaluation yet.i would send probably nxt week

saifu27

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
HI TO ALL

I JUST GOT MY PP WITH VISA STAMP ON 12 TH APRIL 2012.....
I WANT HELP FROM U GUYS.......
I AM A PHARMACIST...I APPLIED UNDER NOC 3131........

NOW I WANT TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS TO PEBC
CAN I DO THIS FROM INDIA ????

IF YES THEN CAN ANYONE OF U PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT...

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
saifu27 said:
HI TO ALL

I JUST GOT MY PP WITH VISA STAMP ON 12 TH APRIL 2012.....
I WANT HELP FROM U GUYS.......
I AM A PHARMACIST...I APPLIED UNDER NOC 3131........

NOW I WANT TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS TO PEBC
CAN I DO THIS FROM INDIA ????

IF YES THEN CAN ANYONE OF U PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT...

PRINT
International Graduates

PEBC Certification Process for International Pharmacy Graduates

There are 3 steps to achieving PEBC pharmacist certification:

STEP 1: DOCUMENT EVALUATION – You must pass this evaluation of your educational and professional credentials to be eligible to write the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.
Document Evaluation

STEP 2: THE PHARMACIST EVALUATING EXAMINATION – You must pass this written examination to be eligible for the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination – Parts I and II.
Pharmacist Evaluating Examination

STEP 3: THE PHARMACIST QUALIFYING EXAMINATION, PART I (MCQ) and PART II (OSCE) - Your final step to qualifying for certification with PEBC. When you have passed both Parts of the examination you will be certified and registered with PEBC.
Pharmacist Qualifying Examination

PRINT

Home Document Evaluation - General Information
Steps to Achieve PEBC Certification Applying for Document Evaluation
PRINT
Document Evaluation - General Information

Registration Procedures for International Pharmacy Graduates

The role of provincial governments and The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) in licensing

Each province in Canada is responsible for issuing a license to practise pharmacy in that province. All provinces, except Quebec, require applicants educated outside of Canada to have The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) Certificate of Qualification.
This Certificate is a major requirement for licensing in each province, but the Certificate alone does not mean you have the right to practice.
In addition to the PEBC Certificate of Qualification, each province has additional licensing requirements. These may include practical experience, English or French language skills, and jurisprudence examinations. You must contact the regulatory authority of the province in which you choose to practice to receive full information about their requirements. The contact information for the provincial and territorial regulatory authorities is available on the PEBC website.
Click here for the addresses of the provincial and territorial regulatory authorities.
How to receive your PEBC Certificate of Qualification

As an international pharmacy graduate, you must follow the 2-step Evaluation Procedure before you can write the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination. Once you have favourably completed the two steps, you will then be eligible to take the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination.
Language Proficiency Requirements

Language Proficiency Tests are not required by the PEBC. However, Provincial Regulatory Authorities do require these tests.

Pharmacists seeking licensure must meet the respective provincial requirements in order to become licensed within an individual province. Therefore, candidates for licensure are advised to contact the regulatory authority for the province in which they are seeking licensure to receive full information regarding language fluency requirements.
Immigration to Canada

For all matters regarding immigration, please contact your local Immigration Authorities directly. PEBC cannot provide information or answer questions about immigration.
PRINT

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm

saifu27

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
moyrzg said:
PRINT
International Graduates

PEBC Certification Process for International Pharmacy Graduates

There are 3 steps to achieving PEBC pharmacist certification:

STEP 1: DOCUMENT EVALUATION – You must pass this evaluation of your educational and professional credentials to be eligible to write the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.
Document Evaluation

STEP 2: THE PHARMACIST EVALUATING EXAMINATION – You must pass this written examination to be eligible for the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination – Parts I and II.

STEP 3: THE PHARMACIST QUALIFYING EXAMINATION, PART I (MCQ) and PART II (OSCE) - Your final step to qualifying for certification with PEBC. When you have passed both Parts of the examination you will be certified and registered with PEBC.

PRINT

Home Document Evaluation - General Information
PRINT
Document Evaluation - General Information

Registration Procedures for International Pharmacy Graduates

The role of provincial governments and The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) in licensing

Each province in Canada is responsible for issuing a license to practise pharmacy in that province. All provinces, except Quebec, require applicants educated outside of Canada to have The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) Certificate of Qualification.
This Certificate is a major requirement for licensing in each province, but the Certificate alone does not mean you have the right to practice.
In addition to the PEBC Certificate of Qualification, each province has additional licensing requirements. These may include practical experience, English or French language skills, and jurisprudence examinations. You must contact the regulatory authority of the province in which you choose to practice to receive full information about their requirements. The contact information for the provincial and territorial regulatory authorities is available on the PEBC website.
Click here for the addresses of the provincial and territorial regulatory authorities.
How to receive your PEBC Certificate of Qualification

As an international pharmacy graduate, you must follow the 2-step Evaluation Procedure before you can write the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination. Once you have favourably completed the two steps, you will then be eligible to take the Pharmacist Qualifying Examination.
Language Proficiency Requirements

Language Proficiency Tests are not required by the PEBC. However, Provincial Regulatory Authorities do require these tests.

Pharmacists seeking licensure must meet the respective provincial requirements in order to become licensed within an individual province. Therefore, candidates for licensure are advised to contact the regulatory authority for the province in which they are seeking licensure to receive full information regarding language fluency requirements.
Immigration to Canada

For all matters regarding immigration, please contact your local Immigration Authorities directly. PEBC cannot provide information or answer questions about immigration.
PRINT

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm

THANKS FOR INFO BRO....

CAN WE SEND THE TRANSCRIPT DIRECTLY FROM UNIVERSITY...OR FROM OUR PHARMACY COLLEGE ??????
I HAVE MY TRANSCRIPT WITH ME BUT THEY ARE ONE YEAR OLD....SO WILL I HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE AGAIN ????????????
KINDLY HELP......

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....

nstructions for university transcripts

• We require your university transcript for your pharmacy degree program sent to PEBC directly from your university
• Your transcript is a list of all the courses in your degree program with corresponding grades
• The issue date of your transcript must be within one month of the date we receive it
• If your university will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up your transcript directly from the university and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the university.
• We will not accept your transcript if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send your transcript with your application as it will not be accepted.

TRANSLATIONS: If your transcript is issued in a language other than English or French, you will also need to request a copy of the transcript for yourself and have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language transcript and send it to us yourself. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Germany:
We require certified copies of the certificates of all three stages issued by the University and a certified copy of the pharmaceutical examination certificate with attached original, official translations

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Text Size A A A Français

About Us

Document Evaluation

Examination Dates and Fees

Assessors for OSCE

Frequently Asked Questions
Home Document Evaluation - General Information Applying for Document Evaluation
Link to Online Application Application FormForm 200
PRINT
Applying for Document Evaluation

Application Procedures & Deadline Dates

Instructions for:
Document evaluation application form
Submitting necessary identification
Submitting university degree certificate
University transcripts
Licensing statements
Submitting a syllabus
Submitting fee
Checklist & Mailing

Application Procedures & Deadline Dates

There are two separate applications and two separate fees for Document Evaluation and the Evaluating Examination. The fee for Document Evaluation is CAD$530 and the fee for the Evaluating Examination is CAD$515. Please note: There is an additional administration fee of CAD$365 for the London, England site of the Evaluating Examination.

Once we have received your Document Evaluation application it will take approximately 2 weeks for an acknowledgement email to be sent to you. This email will inform you of the status of all documents required for Document Evaluation. We do not acknowledge receipt of any other documents until we receive your Document Evaluation application. If you are concerned with the delivery status of any of your documents, you should check with the courier.

If you wish to write an upcoming Evaluating Examination, you must correctly submit all documents and fees for Document Evaluation and the Evaluating Examination by the deadline for the examination you have chosen. If we do not receive your documents on time, your Evaluating Examination application will be applied to the next Evaluating Examination. The next deadline is:

October 5, 2012 for the January 9 and 10, 2013 Pharmacist Evaluating Examination
You will need to submit the following to be considered for Document Evaluation.

1. Document Evaluation application form, properly witnessed
2. CAD$530 fee
3. Documents to support identity

• Birth Certificate
• Marriage Certificate (if necessary)
• or Canadian Citizenship Card
• or Statutory Declaration + supporting documents

4. Documents to support graduation and licensing

• University Degree Certificate
• Transcript
• Licensing Statement

Additional documents or information may be requested in support of the application. Incorrectly submitted documents will delay the evaluation of your qualification.

If you have any questions regarding documents required, please contact PEBC at pebcinfo@pebc.ca.

Please note that PEBC is experiencing problems cashing some international money orders and bank drafts. This can lead to additional collection fees and delays in processing applications. PEBC encourages international candidates to use the online applications for document evaluation or examination fees and pay by credit card, if possible.

Instructions for document evaluation application form

Click here for online application. [Note: If you have already been assigned a PEBC ID Number, do NOT use the online application for Document Evaluation.]

Click here for a printable application form.

1. Enter your name on your application exactly as it appears on your identification.
2. Fill out all other information requested being sure not to miss anything as it is all required.
3. Staple 1 passport-acceptable photo to the top, left corner of the application form. The photo must be taken within one year of the date we receive your application and the date it was taken must be recorded on the back of the photo.
4. Paste 1 passport-acceptable photo in the box provided in the bottom, right corner of the application. It must be the same photo you have attached to the top, left corner.
5. You will need to find one of the following acceptable witnesses:

• Notary Public
• Commissioner for Oaths
• Lawyer
• The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate

6. While in the presence of your witness:

• Sign and date the application yourself in the space provided
• Have your witness fill in city, date, name, signature and title/profession
• Have your witness seal, stamp or sign the front of the photo located in the bottom, right corner of the application.

The signature needs to cover part of the photo and the application

Authorization

If you wish someone to act on your behalf, please fill out, sign and send the Authorization Statement, Form 200. Please note: We need your original signature on this Form so it must be sent by mail.

Instructions for submitting necessary identification

PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION: We require a properly certified* copy of one of the following showing your name exactly as it appears on your application:

• Your birth certificate
• Both sides of your Canadian Citizenship Card

IF YOUR NAME HAS CHANGED we require a properly certified* copy of one of the following for each name change:

• Your marriage certificate
• Your change of name certificate

*ACCEPTABLE INDIVIDUALS TO CERTIFY DOCUMENTS:

• Notary Public
• Commissioner for Oaths
• Lawyer
• The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate

*A certified copy is a photocopy of an original document attested to by an authorized individual (see list above). The attestation is made to the fact that the copy is identical to the original document from which the photocopy is made.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED IDENTIFICATION
OR
IF YOUR PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION DOES NOT SHOW YOUR FULL, LEGAL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR APPLICATION
OR
IF YOUR NAME IS SPELLED DIFFERENTLY ON YOUR PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION THAN ON YOUR APPLICATION.

OR
THE NAME(S) ON YOUR DEGREE CERTIFICATE, TRANSCRIPT AND/OR LICENSING STATEMENT ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR LEGAL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR APPLICATION:

You will need to make a statutory declaration before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, or the Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate that states:

• The official name your statutory declaration is representing
• Your date of birth
• An explanation of the reason for having to submit a statutory declaration instead of, or as well as, a primary piece of identification.

When submitting the declaration, certified*photocopies of two official documents showing your legal name (with exactly the same spelling) and date of birth are also required. Acceptable documents include a permanent resident card, passport, Canadian driver’s licence, health card, or secondary school certificate.
TRANSLATIONS: If any of your identification is written in a language other than English or French, you will need to submit original, official translations for those documents. We do not accept copies of official translations, even if they have been certified. Any translations must have an original, official translator’s stamp.

Instructions for submitting university degree certificate

• You will need to send us a certified* copy of your university degree certificate with your application
• It must be a copy of the certificate that you would frame and hang on your wall
• We will not accept a copy of the original language certificate that does not include the stamp of the individual certifying it

TRANSLATIONS: If your certificate was issued in a language other than English or French, you will need to have an official translation made and attach the original, official translation to the certified* copy of the original language certificate. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Instructions for university transcripts

• We require your university transcript for your pharmacy degree program sent to PEBC directly from your university
• Your transcript is a list of all the courses in your degree program with corresponding grades
• The issue date of your transcript must be within one month of the date we receive it
• If your university will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up your transcript directly from the university and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the university.
• We will not accept your transcript if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send your transcript with your application as it will not be accepted.

TRANSLATIONS: If your transcript is issued in a language other than English or French, you will also need to request a copy of the transcript for yourself and have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language transcript and send it to us yourself. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Germany:
We require certified copies of the certificates of all three stages issued by the University and a certified copy of the pharmaceutical examination certificate with attached original, official translations

Instructions for licensing statements

• We require a licensing statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities by which you are currently licensed
• Your licensing statement is a letter stating you are currently licensed and in good standing
• The issue date of your licensing statement must be within one month of the date we receive it
• PLEASE NOTE licensing statements expire 6 months after their date of issue . If your document evaluation is not completed within this 6-month period, you will be required to have a new, currently dated licensing statement directly sent to PEBC
• If your licensing authority will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up your licensing statement directly from the licensing authority and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the licensing authority.
• We will not accept your licensing statement if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send your licensing statement with your application as it will not be accepted.

TRANSLATIONS: If your licensing statement is issued in a language other than English or French you will also need to request a copy of the licensing statement for yourself and have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language licensing statement and send to us yourself. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Please note the specific licensing authorities for the following countries:
IRAN – Medical Council or Ministry of Health and Medical Education
ISRAEL – Ministry of Health
SYRIA – Ministry of Health

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LICENSED:
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, or The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate, that states specifically that you have never been licensed anywhere in the world and provides a brief explanation of the reason. You can send this document to PEBC yourself.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:

You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your licence was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself.
You must ask all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past to send to PEBC a statement indicating that you were in good standing while you were licensed.
We require that this statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past.
If your licensing authority will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up the statement directly from the licensing authority and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the licensing authority.
We will not accept the letter from your licensing authority if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send the letter from your licensing authority with your application as it will not be accepted.
Instructions for submitting a syllabus **ONLY IF REQUESTED BY PEBC**

You do NOT need to submit a syllabus with your initial application for Document Evaluation
If the university where you obtained your degree has not already been approved by PEBC, you will be asked to submit a syllabus from the year you graduated
A syllabus lists all of the courses in your degree program and provides a description of the course content
You will need to make sure that the course descriptions you provide cover all of the courses in your program, as well as all of the courses on your transcript
You can send the syllabus to PEBC yourself. It does not need to come directly from the university and it does not need to be certified
TRANSLATIONS: If your syllabus is issued in a language other than English or French you will need to have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language syllabus. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Fee Instructions

Fee: $530 Canadian – fee must be received in Canadian dollars
If applying online, fee must be paid by Visa™ or MasterCard™
If submitting a manual application, acceptable forms of payment (payable to PEBC or The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada) are:
- Certified cheque
- Money order
- Bank draft

All payments from outside of Canada must be in the form of an international money order or bank draft, drawn on a Canadian bank. The international money order or bank draft must be one that can be cleared through the clearing system in Canada and not through a manual process (by collection). Money orders or bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian based bank must indicate the transit number of the designated Canadian bank, using standardized coding which is encoded at the bottom of the money order. If the transit number is not encoded, PEBC will be unable to cash the money order. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for any returned (i.e., insufficient funds) cheques. This administrative fee must be in the form of a certified cheque or money order. DO NOT SEND CASH.
All forms of payment must be currently dated. Post dated cheques will be returned.
Be sure to sign cheques in the appropriate place.

THE FEE FOR DOCUMENT EVALUATION IS NOT REFUNDABLE ONCE YOUR DOCUMENT EVALUATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED, even if the outcome is unfavourable and you are determined to be ineligible to proceed with the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.

Nigeria:
For Nigeria only, if submitting a manual application, you may submit your fee in US dollars. Please calculate the equivalent of CAD$530 and add 10% to cover fluctuation in exchange rate and bank charges for conversion. A helpful website is www.oanda.com/convert/classic.

Checklist & Mailing Instructions

A checklist has been provided that you will need to sign, date and include with your application. Please go through it carefully in order to double check that you are including all of the information required. If all of these instructions are not followed we may have to ask for documents to be resubmitted which could cause you to miss the deadline.

You must send in your completed Application Form and documents via regular mail or via courier services to:

The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
717 Church Street
Toronto, ON M4W 2M4 Canada

We do not accept faxed or e-mailed applications.

Document evaluation results

Once we have received all of the necessary documents your file will be considered complete and, from that date, it will take up to 8 weeks for your Document Evaluation to be completed. Once it has been completed a results letter will be sent to you by regular mail. If you have a Canadian address you could have PEBC mail sent to, please let PEBC know as this helps ensure speedy delivery of important information.

Top of Page

PRINT
Home | Pharmacy Technicians | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Copyright | Links | Site Map

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
u may open the pebc link as well

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3116/la_id/1.htm#Instructions%20for%20document%20evaluation%20application%20form

renjith

Jul 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2012
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Med's Request
03/02/2012
Med's Done....
09/03/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2012
LANDED..........
Landed
hello, i got the medical request on februvary 3rd and i did it on march 10th. My PP and medical report was received by office on march 14th but until now there is no change in my ecas status, i feel stranded

saifu27

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
moyrzg said:
u may open the pebc link as well

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3116/la_id/1.htm#Instructions%20for%20document%20evaluation%20application%20form
THANKS BRO.....FOR THE HELP......
I HAVE DONE BOTH DIPLOMA AND DEGREE OF PHARMACY.
SO SHOULD I SEND TRANSCRIPT FOR BOTH DIPLOMA + DEGREE....
OR ONLY DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND DEGREE TRANSCRIPT....
PLEASE HELP.....

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
saifu27 said:
THANKS BRO.....FOR THE HELP......
I HAVE DONE BOTH DIPLOMA AND DEGREE OF PHARMACY.
SO SHOULD I SEND TRANSCRIPT FOR BOTH DIPLOMA + DEGREE....
OR ONLY DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND DEGREE TRANSCRIPT....
PLEASE HELP.....

both mate , required to send

alireza1981

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
07 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
RBVO-WARSAW-21-jul-2011
Med's Request
14Sep 2011
Med's Done....
29Sep
Interview........
Mdicals have been received line : 05NOV2011
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
14May 2012
LANDED..........
09 SEP 2012 if god wills
hi dear colleagues does anyone here know how much money we can have in our accounts to be eligible to receive the 5000 dollar bursary of OBPAP to enroll IPG CPSI courses in Ontario.kindly send me a private message if you can help me on this issue.Regards

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
both mate , required to send
transcript for degree & liscence - is there any format, huv to get it frm the respective dept.