+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp Please Help

estelive

Apr 4, 2021
Hello everyone, I started college education in 2018 and graduated in August 2020. There is a 4-months break at my school. After 2 semesters, we got the school breaks. During this period, I took the lesson I had failed from the first semester and gave it. Later, I took my classes again in the 3rd term as a full timesin . There were 3 other lessons that I failed. As I was going to the project period, the school told me that if I did not give my unsuccessful lessons and raise my average, I would not be able to move on to the project period. After the 3rd term, I took my lessons from below and then passed to the project period and successfully completed it. However, in the enrollment letter, it looks like I studied part-time for two semesters. I have been waiting for my result for 6 months. What do you think is the probability of getting a rejection? Does anyone have such an experience. Please help me.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you are part-time is any semester except during scheduled breaks (E.g. Summer) or in your last semester then you are not eligible for PGWP.

estelive

Apr 4, 2021
If you are part-time is any semester except during scheduled breaks (E.g. Summer) or in your last semester then you are not eligible for PGWP.
Thank you for answer. I know, but I took a 9-credit course and then moved on to the project period. After all, this was not something in my hand. During the project period, no lessons are taken, you give and pass on projects. After the 3rd semester, I took 9 credits of courses and moved to the last semester. I read a lot of articles, but I did not take a break from school or deliberately switch to a part-time status.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for answer. I know, but I took a 9-credit course and then moved on to the project period. After all, this was not something in my hand. During the project period, no lessons are taken, you give and pass on projects. After the 3rd semester, I took 9 credits of courses and moved to the last semester. I read a lot of articles, but I did not take a break from school or deliberately switch to a part-time status.
It was in your hands...you failed courses so you were part-time.

estelive

Apr 4, 2021
It was in your hands...you failed courses so you were part-time.
Sorry but it was not on my hands. College changed the rules. Previous students didn’t face with this exprerience even they have same problems with me. Anyway i hope i can get my work permit.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry but it was not on my hands. College changed the rules. Previous students didn’t face with this exprerience even they have same problems with me. Anyway i hope i can get my work permit.
Explain this in your SOP and hope you get approved. It's in the VO's hands. Some are pretty lenient.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Did you explain that in your SOP when you submitted your PGWP?