CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-03-2018
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
I applied on December 28, 2014, and I still haven't heard anything.
What's more, I tried to check my status today and the myCIC doesn't work!
That's really saddening...

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stone89 said:
Just had an update on my profile this morning. My PGWP has been approved finally. I applied on Jan 13.
Thanks for sharing this with us. Dd you receive any email or just checked your profile by yourself?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
zorroo said:
Thanks for sharing this with us. Dd you receive any email or just checked your profile by yourself?
i checked and found out my application was approved but no mail or notification .

Stone89

Aug 20, 2014
I saw two mails this Sat morning (but it was approved on Friday- Feb 27). One was the approval notice and the other was the approval letter showing the validity of the permit which expires together with my passport (i.e. to June 21, 2017). Again, I applied it on Jan 13. It really took a long time but thank God I now had it. Good luck to all those waiting for their own

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unclesamy said:
i checked and found out my application was approved but no mail or notification .
Stone89 said:
I saw two mails this Sat morning (but it was approved on Friday- Feb 27). One was the approval notice and the other was the approval letter showing the validity of the permit which expires together with my passport (i.e. to June 21, 2017). Again, I applied it on Jan 13. It really took a long time but thank God I now had it. Good luck to all those waiting for their own
Thanks guys for the information and good luck!

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unclesamy said:
Today I saw the same situation in my profile. Did you receive your work permit by mail so far or any email regarding that?

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
Anybody still waiting here?

Last update, on Feb 20th, CIC said they are working on application submitted on Jan 7th,

one week later, they said they are working on Jan 9th.

I don't know what to do now,

I need to apply PGWP before the end of MARCH,

Just in case something happened, like my application was refused, can I apply it again after 90 days just because CIC works really slow and delayed my time?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youngeajoy said:
Anybody still waiting here?

Last update, on Feb 20th, CIC said they are working on application submitted on Jan 7th,

one week later, they said they are working on Jan 9th.

I don't know what to do now,

I need to apply PGWP before the end of MARCH,

Just in case something happened, like my application was refused, can I apply it again after 90 days just because CIC works really slow and delayed my time?
You need to apply as soon as possible. It may take up to two month for you to receive it! But, as long as you applied within 90 days of finishing your studies and validation of your study permit when you apply, you are fine until final decision on your application.

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
zorroo said:
You need to apply as soon as possible. It may take up to two month for you to receive it! But, as long as you applied within 90 days of finishing your studies and validation of your study permit when you apply, you are fine until final decision on your application.
I mean, I already submitted on Jan 20th and still waiting, I am concerning, for example, decision came out on April 3rd, refused, and by that time I cannot apply again for PGWP, what should I do at that time?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youngeajoy said:
I mean, I already submitted on Jan 20th and still waiting, I am concerning, for example, decision came out on April 3rd, refused, and by that time I cannot apply again for PGWP, what should I do at that time?
The chance of acceptance is very high for PGWP. So, don't worry about it!

Stone89

Aug 20, 2014
zorroo said:
Today I saw the same situation in my profile. Did you receive your work permit by mail so far or any email regarding that?
I received my permit by mail today March 5, 2015. Applied on Jan 13. Approved on Feb 27

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please do i need a job before i can apply for PGWP.

Also, do i have to have a job with the approval of my PGWP before my spouse can apply for SOWP (if i need to get a job, can it be any type of job or related to IT so that my wife can apply before her TRV expires)

Also, what type of visa will i apply for my kids once i have my PGWP approved.

Regards,
T.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please do i need a job before i can apply for PGWP.

Also, do i have to have a job with the approval of my PGWP before my spouse can apply for SOWP (if i need to get a job, can it be any type of job or related to IT so that my wife can apply before her TRV expires)

Also, what type of visa will i apply for my kids once i have my PGWP approved.

Regards,
T.
Regarding your first question, I can tell that you don't need a job before you can apply for PGWP. About your spouse, I am not sure but my guess is that by having PGWP you can apply for her and TRV visa for your kids. Read the CIC website carefully; perhaps you will find your answers there. Good luck!

Singhca

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I applied for my PGWP on January 13 but I also applied for student status restoration at same time using IMM5709 since my student permit expired on 31 december.

I got email notification updates from CIC on January 14, January 16, January 26 and then on feb 12(stating that there has been no updates since last update).

Anybody with similar situation or any idea when can I expect my PGWP?

Thanks.