+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension email not received

Canadian11

Jun 1, 2016
Wow it's Oct 3rd, anyone receive it yet?
I don’t know if anyone has received it yet. But I have not. There is still no clear instructions on as to why we didn’t receive it yet. Also, there is very little discussion regarding this issue for us to know.

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Still waiting on the instructions to update my passport...

Sep 20, 2022
Any updates on this?

I've only received the Interim "Work Permit Authorization" email but not the 2nd one. Did anyone call IRCC or took any steps? Do we have to apply manually as my PGWP is going to expire on Oct 28?

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
pls if we apply for the pgwp manually ourselves. can we get a refund or ircc eventually sends us the one they promised

pranavp2810

Apr 8, 2020
I think we may need to apply ourselves. Since people who did get the email seem to be saying all details had to be updated by oct 10th. I just hope we get the 18 months. And I was out of Canada for over 6 months past year so I think I need to give a medical. This is going to be so expensive.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I think we may need to apply ourselves. Since people who did get the email seem to be saying all details had to be updated by oct 10th. I just hope we get the 18 months. And I was out of Canada for over 6 months past year so I think I need to give a medical. This is going to be so expensive.
yh i have applied as i can’t keep waiting. need to renew trv so i can travel

kim hdez

Jul 16, 2012
For those whose permit are near to expiry and haven't heard anything, do you plan to apply on your own? Does the email we received in August cover us until May 2023 or do we need to apply before expiry? Mine expires on the 12th and I haven't heard anything, unsure what to do.

Sep 15, 2022
For those whose permit are near to expiry and haven't heard anything, do you plan to apply on your own? Does the email we received in August cover us until May 2023 or do we need to apply before expiry? Mine expires on the 12th and I haven't heard anything, unsure what to do.
Actually we have to apply on our own before 31st dec as that is only the interim work authorization till may 2023.

ameame

Sep 16, 2022
I fall in the last category mine expired Dec 2021 (Interim email nowhere to be seen). I already applied for the extension online since Aug 3rd and just received the confirmation letter. Heard nothing since. I called IRCC they are not sure about the process at all and just saying i need to wait

Sep 15, 2022
I fall in the last category mine expired Dec 2021 (Interim email nowhere to be seen). I already applied for the extension online since Aug 3rd and just received the confirmation letter. Heard nothing since. I called IRCC they are not sure about the process at all and just saying i need to wait
Oh okay then that's good for you that atleast you received confirmation on my end i even haven't received confirmation. I will also apply online.

ameame

Sep 16, 2022
The backlog is just crazy and asked for an ETA about the pgwp extension he said that it's about 169 days