+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Approval?

S89

Jan 5, 2013
hi guys,

I applied for my pgwp on 12th january' 2015, i am still waiting to hear back from CIC. i just wanted to ask that if the pgwp is approved does the status on mycic change to approved right away, or there are chances that we receive the permit in mail before the change in status at mycic?

igoryen

Feb 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-03-2018
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
S89 said:
hi guys,

I applied for my pgwp on 12th january' 2015, i am still waiting to hear back from CIC. i just wanted to ask that if the pgwp is approved does the status on mycic change to approved right away, or there are chances that we receive the permit in mail before the change in status at mycic?
I applied for extension of my Study Permit in ... November(?) 2014.
It got approved first on myCIC (the status said: Approved], then I got a notice that my permit will be mailed to me, and then the permit came in the mail.

mehta198919

Jan 12, 2015
Hi S89,

Did you receive your work permit? I had applied on 13th Jan and still haven't heard anything from them..

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
i cannot see the status of my application does anyone have the same problem? I can log into mycic but application status shows error

S89

Jan 5, 2013
yeah i had the same problem, couldnt see the status aswell. CIC requested my recent education transcript on friday, i submitted it online on monday through my cic, now lets see when they make a decision. did anyone get it?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
i just checked my application in Mycic and t says application approved but i didnt get any mail or any notification is t right? will i get pgwp in mail?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unclesamy said:
applied on 8th jan
Did you submit your transcript with the application or only the letter by university stating that you met the requirements of your degree?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
zorroo said:
Did you submit your transcript with the application or only the letter by university stating that you met the requirements of your degree?
no transcript just the letter.

purvaja

Oct 17, 2013
unclesamy said:
i just checked my application in Mycic and t says application approved but i didnt get any mail or any notification is t right? will i get pgwp in mail?
I have the same question. My status is Approved in MyCic login but I don't have any approval letter about the duration or anything of the pgwp. I am worried :(

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
i have a question i want to extend my post graduation work permit after the renewal of my passport has any one did that after febuary 2015? if yes then can you explain mate what is employer specific form which i have fill up or am i exempt from it? and do i still need the job offer letter from my employer?