+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Hi I got email for proof of relationship. I have issues here
1. on my matric exam father name is right.
2. On aadhar card card Husband name is there.
3. on driving licence my name spelling is wrong.
4. voter card has husband name.
5. Don't have birth certificate and they don't accept affidavit.

What are my options to prove relationship with my parents. Can any one help .
Write a letter and properly mention your and your parent correct names and attest it by a notary. You should be good.

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Just an update guys:

PGP2020
Got my parents passports back today, 20 Dec 2021 with visa counterfoil.

Timeline below:
Local Visa Office is CPC-Mississauga
APP Received: 11 Feb 2021
Sponsor In Process: 17 Aug 2021, Approved Letter 10 Sep 2021
AOR Received and Sponsor Decision Made: 03 Sep 2021
Biometrics Request: 03 Sept 2021, Done 13 Sep 2021
Medical Request : 10 Sep 2021, Done 27 Sep 2021, Passed as per GC Key 09 Oct 2021
PR In Process Date: 20 Oct 2021
PCC Request: 27 Oct 2021, uploaded in GC Key same day, updated by IRCC 09 Dec 2021
Background Check done: 09 Dec 2021
Pre-Arrival and Passport Request: 10 Dec 2021
Passports sent to CVAC Manila: 17 Dec 2021
Passports with visa: 20 Dec 2021

ECAS
Sponsorship Application Status: DECISION MADE (APPROVED)
PR Application Status: DECISION MADE (APPROVED)

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello,
Is there any march applicant who didn’t get medical or biometric request yet?
I Received AOR on Sept 1, nothing after that.
Sponsor app in process since oct 26 no decision made yet.

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
Just an update guys:

PGP2020

Timeline below:
Medical Request : 10 Sep 2021, Done 27 Sep 2021, Passed as per GC Key 09 Oct 2021
PCC Request: 27 Oct 2021, uploaded in GC Key same day, updated by IRCC 09 Dec 2021

ECAS
Hi

I have exactly the same timeline as you for my mother. I have submitted PCC on Nov 10 2021 via email and still waiting for PPR .I tried reaching IRCC but get a recorded status as background checks in progress .Is this expected after PCC?

Arvi_48

Apr 4, 2018
Hello Senior/Experienced Group Members,

Urgent help needed!!

I have received additional documents Request (Voter ID's. Aadhar Cards,old school records (fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate)) request and just have a week to get it done as have planned travel back to Canada along with parents.

Issues :
- House Number on Voter ID cards of parents is incorrect, though H.No's are correct on our Aadhar cards
- I am unable to retrieve my 5th and 8th standard certificates, though have 10th and 12th on me with correct details.

We are running pillar to post to get it done in this one week but seems like it will take a while to get Voter Id's updated.

What is your best advice?? Shall I submit what I have i.e. Voter ID's with incorrect H.No's + LOE explaining same?? and Just 10th and 12th Certificates and leave 5th and 8th standard ones un-submitted and unexplained??

Thanks in advance for your inputs/suggestions!! Best of luck with your process :)

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi

I have exactly the same timeline as you for my mother. I have submitted PCC on Nov 10 2021 via email and still waiting for PPR .I tried reaching IRCC but get a recorded status as background checks in progress .Is this expected after PCC?
Hi,

Our app was processed in CPC-M. If yours is also being processed there, then I think the timeline for you to get an update is 6 weeks. Some people I know get their update within 6 weeks after PCC submission. I sent our PCC Oct27 and got an update Dec09. After the PCC update, I've got the PPR and Pre-Arrival Letter the next day, Dec10. Fingers crossed for you, goodluck.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015

Urgent help needed!!

I have received additional documents Request (Voter ID's. Aadhar Cards,old school records (fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate)) request and just have a week to get it done as have planned travel back to Canada along with parents.

Issues :
- House Number on Voter ID cards of parents is incorrect, though H.No's are correct on our Aadhar cards
- I am unable to retrieve my 5th and 8th standard certificates, though have 10th and 12th on me with correct details.

We are running pillar to post to get it done in this one week but seems like it will take a while to get Voter Id's updated.

What is your best advice?? Shall I submit what I have i.e. Voter ID's with incorrect H.No's + LOE explaining same?? and Just 10th and 12th Certificates and leave 5th and 8th standard ones un-submitted and unexplained??

Thanks in advance for your inputs/suggestions!! Best of luck with your process :)
I had same request, it is to prove the relationship. No voter ID available and I mentioned that when I uploaded the documents. Just shared 10 and 12 certificates. I do not have 5th and 8th certificates and even if I had they never have name of parents. Additionally, though it wasn't requested, I submitted by last three passports which all have name of my parents.

Reactions: Arvi_48

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
Hi,

Our app was processed in CPC-M. If yours is also being processed there, then I think the timeline for you to get an update is 6 weeks. Some people I know get their update within 6 weeks after PCC submission. I sent our PCC Oct27 and got an update Dec09. After the PCC update, I've got the PPR and Pre-Arrival Letter the next day, Dec10. Fingers crossed for you, goodluck.
Thanks..yea mine is processed in CPC Missisuaga as well..so should expect something hopefully by end of this month..

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
Hello,
Is there any march applicant who didn’t get medical or biometric request yet?
I Received AOR on Sept 1, nothing after that.
Sponsor app in process since oct 26 no decision made yet.
I think your file is waiting on sponsor eligibility ..you should receive a letter from CIC that you are eligible to sponsor. This should trigger your parents biometric and medicals.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I think your file is waiting on sponsor eligibility ..you should receive a letter from CIC that you are eligible to sponsor. This should trigger your parents biometric and medicals.
Thanks!
They’re taking so long, does the application with co-signer takes longer (in terms of sponsorship eligibility)?

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014

Urgent help needed!!

Issues :

Hi, I have the same request. I have submitted Aadhaar card for my parents and voter card. But there was a spelling mistake on voter card for my mother and DOB is wrong for my father. So i submitted explanation letter to advise that alongwith. Also meanwhile I applied for voter ID correction for both of them. Today i got correct voter ID after 1.5 months. So i send them the email again with correct voter ID's and explanation letter.
However i need to submit this before 23 Nov which i submitted on time but with incorrect Voter IDs.
For me and my father relation: I submit my 10th, 12th and college certificates.

Reactions: Arvi_48

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Just an update guys:

PGP2020

Timeline below:

ECAS
Can you tell me what is the expiry date stamped on VISA

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
Thanks!
They’re taking so long, does the application with co-signer takes longer (in terms of sponsorship eligibility)?
I have co signer,dont think thats the reason for the delay.
Did you check your mail(not email)?i have decision made under sponsor status in the online portal however got a mail confirming my eligibility.