+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2019 - medical letter not received

Komarick

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

this forum has been very helpful with my question on linking the application for which I am very thankful. I've been going slowly through the sponsorship application of my Mom. We've been selected in 2019 and submitted documents in June 2019. Very little progress in 2020 and 2021.

Today I received a letter from IRCC listing all outstanding documents for her application in which they are giving us 30 days to complete.

There is this sentence about her medical which confuses me.

Medical: You are required to complete an Immigration Medical Examination in support of your application for permanent residence. This requirement cannot be waived. Please follow the Medical instruction letter previously sent to you. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/03

The issue is that we did not receive any Medical Instruction letter. We only received one letter from IRCC listing all documents she may need and there is nothing about specific medical instructions in that letter. What is my best move? Contact IRCC and try to get them to re-send the Medical Instruction letter? Via email or phone? I haven't been able to get through when I call IRCC from Vancouver.

Ir is there any way we can move forward with her medical without the letter that IRCC mentions that we never received?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,

this forum has been very helpful with my question on linking the application for which I am very thankful. I've been going slowly through the sponsorship application of my Mom. We've been selected in 2019 and submitted documents in June 2019. Very little progress in 2020 and 2021.

Today I received a letter from IRCC listing all outstanding documents for her application in which they are giving us 30 days to complete.

There is this sentence about her medical which confuses me.

Medical: You are required to complete an Immigration Medical Examination in support of your application for permanent residence. This requirement cannot be waived. Please follow the Medical instruction letter previously sent to you. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/03

The issue is that we did not receive any Medical Instruction letter. We only received one letter from IRCC listing all documents she may need and there is nothing about specific medical instructions in that letter. What is my best move? Contact IRCC and try to get them to re-send the Medical Instruction letter? Via email or phone? I haven't been able to get through when I call IRCC from Vancouver.

Ir is there any way we can move forward with her medical without the letter that IRCC mentions that we never received?

Thanks in advance to everyone!
Suggest you post to the main discussion thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-3660