+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGD visa approval

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Is getting into PGD would make my Visa acceptance difficult? I'm torn between going for a Masters degree and a PGD as I already have MBA. But im looking for a more profession oriented studying through a pgd in a relevant subject to my recent academic studies.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is getting into PGD would make my Visa acceptance difficult? I'm torn between going for a Masters degree and a PGD as I already have MBA. But im looking for a more profession oriented studying through a pgd in a relevant subject to my recent academic studies.
Yes. You have a MBA so you need to show education progression. Also you need to show that you will have career advancement with higher pay to justify costs. Most PGDs are open to anyone with a degree, diploma or life experience.

Reactions: Fizhér

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Phd is your option too