+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pg diploma after Masters in India

S4Sreelekshmi

Oct 29, 2022
I'm a BSc maths graduate from india.since it was not my passion,i went for post graduation in English language and literature. Now I want to move to canada.can i do a pg diploma in public relations there? If not what are the best choices?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a BSc maths graduate from india.since it was not my passion,i went for post graduation in English language and literature. Now I want to move to canada.can i do a pg diploma in public relations there? If not what are the best choices?
That will be an issue. You need to show education and career progression to justify costs. Your PG should match your degree and you have a PG diploma in English language. You can take PR diploma in India. Why do you need to spend tens of thousands of dollars in Canada? You say you want to move to Canada so are you even a genuine student? IRCC will wonder too. Consider a Masters in PR at least.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
I guess u have done masters in English literature and going for a diploma is not a progression in terms of education level....there are two ways that people in such situations used and got the favourable results... First and mostly used one is don't show ur masters and cover it with a job experience and go for a relevant Pg diploma... Second one is a bit costly as u can opt to do second relevant masters in Canada ... There is a third way also.. Do a job for three years and Do GT IELTS AND APPLY FOR PR... Opting for a random PGD is completely non sense..plz dont even think about that..