PFL

Timcarey

Mar 1, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Toronto
I got a procedural fairness letter about owing ICC, was told that my last attempt processing fee was returned and i am to give explanation.. What are my chances please ?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, i am from Nigeria applying for a canada student visa, i got a PFL stating: Specifically, I have concerns that you owe $670 to the crown with regard to your application V338145284. Please provide your explanation and payment. You can contact Collection Services at 1-888-448-4426 or by email to: IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown- DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,

This error and act is made by my friend who helped me with paying the biometric fee for canada visiting visa in year 2020 for me, my wife and the kids which i did not get any decision from ICC , i am been told to pay this money back which i already did and i sent ICC letter of explanation on what really happened without lies, i also did back my letter up with the little evidence i could gather and i also attached a proof of refund my so called friend paid back with him stating in the transaction that the money is meant for refund or canada fee he received from me.

However i also submitted bank statement of 2020 showing when i made this payment to my friend in local currency, i managed to submitted a copy of Interpol police report stating i have no criminal records. What are my chances of getting approval ? Its been 3 weeks now without response, i am so worried of what the outcome might be.
Stop spamming the forum with the same question. Posting under skilled worker.